Deaf Gays in Palm Springs, CA????

Endy

Reaction score
Within a year, I may be relocated to Palm Springs, Ca. Is there resource that I can find about Deaf Gays in Palm Springs, CA?

As a Deaf gay, would it be a great place to live in Palm Springs?

I have been searching Online resources, I have some resources regarding Tourism Center and Visitor stuffs --- however there is not much going on with Deaf Gays in Palm Springs. I need your help, the better resources I have to make decision whether relocating to Palm Springs with my boyfriend. I'd rather be happy where I am, of course around the Deaf people especially Deaf gays.

Thanks!
Endy

Within a year, I may be relocated to Palm Springs, Ca. Is there resource that I can find about Deaf Gays in Palm Springs, CA?

As a Deaf gay, would it be a great place to live in Palm Springs?

I have been searching Online resources, I have some resources regarding Tourism Center and Visitor stuffs --- however there is not much going on with Deaf Gays in Palm Springs. I need your help, the better resources I have to make decision whether relocating to Palm Springs with my boyfriend. I'd rather be happy where I am, of course around the Deaf people especially Deaf gays.

Thanks!
Endy

You will be fine in Palm Springs, it's mostly moderate with mixed of liberal and conservative, nothing is like small city in north TX.

There's many deaf communities in LA metro, I believe OC has some deaf communities as well and Palm Springs isn't very far from Riverside.

Back