Deaf gamers wanted

deafgirlpride

Reaction score
HELLO, :) too good to be true and girl gamer... lol :) iam danielle OR MisBaconPanties. looking for gamers to play games on the xbox, like an clan but not uptight and just easy going laidback clan or group .

I'm a girl gamer too, but I typically play PC games, sorry. LOL Besides I play a lot of Skyrim lately which, aside from Steam chat, isn't really social.

Hey danielle. I have two Xbox consoles which are fatty and slim in my room but of course i have all consoles and handhelds. I play rarely for Xbox because i am loyal Sony fan. Mostly popular games like Halo Reach, Cod MW3, Super Street Fighter 4 and more than 20 games i got. I am veteran gamer for 18 years. You may ask me question about games i know everything. I would like to play some games with you someday. Hit me up on my gamertag OriginalGamer21. ;)

Hi

sweet, i will hit you up, but its like ubber hard to find a deaf clan. everyone is welcome to add me MisBaconPanties. i dont play pc games only XBOX!!

I'm an xbox live member too so what games are u usually into? btw, I sent you a request. I've seen the games that you played...quite impressive. I do not own Gears of War 3, but I hope to get it for Christmas or something.

JackingOffDuck.gif

Back