Deaf from the Philippines

jomanila

Reaction score
Hey Deafies around the world! I know some of you already heard my country, the Philippines.

jomanila said:
Hey Deafies around the world! I know some of you already heard my country, the Philippines.

Yes I have, & infact I sent/replied you a message in accordance to your other post, hope to hear from you soon.

Anne. :)

Thanks for your reply here Anne. I hope many more deaf and hearing persons reply to this email. Better yet, come and visit the Philippines. We would gladly help them and protect them against other bad elements. :) :)

Hi Jo! I'd love to visit Philippines one day. I think I did as a small child, but I'll ask my mom about it. My ancestral ties are in Palau, and I've lived in Saipan and Hawai'i so I've grown up with islanders in my youth. Perhaps you have heard of Saipan and Palau? Most people often don't. It's nice to see you in here. :)

jomanila said:
Thanks for your reply here Anne. I hope many more deaf and hearing persons reply to this email. Better yet, come and visit the Philippines. We would gladly help them and protect them against other bad elements. :) :)

I am sorry I have not been here in a while. I have been so busy, so I do apologize. That would be a great thing to consider in reagards to us or anyone who would like to visit. My hubby talked about visiting some year, perhaps, if you are still around, maybe we can meet you & your family. Our planed trip to vist wont be any time soon, though. We are hoping that some year it will happen. Until then, You take care. God Bless.

Anne. said:
I am sorry I have not been here in a while. I have been so busy, so I do apologize. That would be a great thing to consider in reagards to us or anyone who would like to visit. My hubby talked about visiting some year, perhaps, if you are still around, maybe we can meet you & your family. Our planed trip to vist wont be any time soon, though. We are hoping that some year it will happen. Until then, You take care. God Bless.

Thanks for responding anne :) I would be very happy to accommodate you here in the Philippines. We are forming a some sort of travel and tours business for those deaf friends of ours out there who would like to visit our country. We will be training our deaf here about how to become tour guides and at the same time showcase our deaf Filipino hospitality. Thank you Anne!!!

jomanila said:
Thanks for responding anne :) I would be very happy to accommodate you here in the Philippines. We are forming a some sort of travel and tours business for those deaf friends of ours out there who would like to visit our country. We will be training our deaf here about how to become tour guides and at the same time showcase our deaf Filipino hospitality. Thank you Anne!!!

You are so welcome. :) I try my best to reply/respond back as soon as I can.

That really does sound great that you will have travel and tour business there for all deaf people to visit & able to help them along with it.

That is really awsome to know that they will be trained to become tour guides. :)

I am already excited for you that I can't wait for my husband & I to visit. We have seen the prices fluctuate, so when we can, we will come over to visit & that we will definately let you know, then.

Thanks so much for responding. I am not sure exactly the date & time there, but, have a great weekend as it is Friday here already at about 9:20 AM.

Take care & God bless.

With many thanks, again. :)

Salamat. Mabuhay.

Anne. :) :wave:

Back