Deaf from Ohio

swtlou48

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Louis, I'm Deaf from Ohio, i'm 23 and looking to meet more deaf people locally and regionally, I love this web site!!! :)

Hey there Louis! :wave:

Where in Ohio are you located at? I am from Cleveland in Ohio. :thumb:

Welcome to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. :hug:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf swtlou48! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

:wave:
i'm from near Youngstown, OH it's boring here but I am looking for a job that will take me out closer to wherever there is a better Deaf Community so that I can make more friends

Hello &
14.gif

Hi Louis, :wave:

:welcome: to ALLDeaf and enoy your stay here ;)

I'm from Ohio also!

swtlou48 said:
Hello, my name is Louis, I'm Deaf from Ohio, i'm 23 and looking to meet more deaf people locally and regionally, I love this web site!!! :)
hey i am new on this and i dunno what to do i am kind confused and it differnt than web site and i am deaf from louisiana . i was wondering if u can show me what to do and how to do this stuff it so weird but it seems cool it is free chat and stuff by the way my name is amber i am 22

:wave: :welcome: Hello and welcome to Alldeaf swtlou48. I hope you have enjoyed your stay on Alldeaf.

Looks like you have a lot of hometown people from your State, that's pretty terrific. Sorry, I am from Rhode Island.

Look forward to your postings!! Have a good one!!! :thumb:

Welcome and I'm an ex-Ohio by Columbus of 3 years. I have relocated myself back to Chicago. :)

Back