Deaf from El Paso, Texas

ceptxj

Reaction score
Hi, my name is CJ. I am Deaf and from El Paso, Texas! I am looking forward to becoming an active participant here on alldeaf! I love meeting people from all over, deaf and hearing.

I have glide if anyone wants to chat, I love helping ASL students as well.

Hi, CJ!!

I'm Monica I live in Mexico and I'm self-teaching ASL.

I would really love to make new friends and practice 'cause I have no one to talk to in ASL. Well, Im a beginner but i'm hardly trying.

You can contact me on skype as: monievargas just please mention you're from alldeaf.com and I'll be so happy.

:)

Bible Seminar at St. Paul Methodist Church

Hello im from Good News El paso church and on Nov. 10 - 13 (Tues.-Fri.) we are having our Bible Seminar at St. Paul United Methodist Church. Starting at 7pm, throughout all those days. Also starting at 7:30pm, there will be ASL interpreting provided. So I hope you guys can spread this info throughout the Deaf community. Location: 7000 Edgemere Blvd El Paso, Tx 79925

Wow, I lived there when my dad was stationed at Ft Bliss for the USMC detachment missile training prior to the 1st gulf war. I barely remember being there except seeing the star on the mountain. Anyway, welcome to AD CJ! :P

Hello im from Good News El paso church and on Nov. 10 - 13 (Tues.-Fri.) we are having our Bible Seminar at St. Paul United Methodist Church. Starting at 7pm, throughout all those days. Also starting at 7:30pm, there will be ASL interpreting provided. So I hope you guys can spread this info throughout the Deaf community. Location: 7000 Edgemere Blvd El Paso, Tx 79925

Sure, if I can talk with you about the Flying Spagetti Monster. Set up a seperate post for this. The way you're doing it right now, almost seems like street witnessing, and really isn't effective.

Passed through El Paso many times... nice town.

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Hi, welcome to AD forum.

Don't mess with Texas!!! :lol:

Hello.i i thought elsapo was in mexico

El Paso/Juarez is the metro area, half in the States, half in Mexico.

I spent many happy years there, my favorite place on Earth.

Hi. So you are a Baptist church? I see you have your own location too.

Why is the Bible Seminar being held at the Methodist church?

El Paso/Juarez is the metro area, half in the States, half in Mexico.

I spent many happy years there, my favorite place on Earth.

So Juarez is right across from El Paso? I did not know that......

Hi, my name is CJ. I am Deaf and from El Paso, Texas! I am looking forward to becoming an active participant here on alldeaf! I love meeting people from all over, deaf and hearing.

I have glide if anyone wants to chat, I love helping ASL students as well.

Hello my name is Lena. I also live in elpaso am hearing but learning ask. As I normally read lips because my brain has trouble translating sounds in noisy areas. I am trying to find avents for the deaf in the locker area. Are at least make a few see friends as I really want to emears my self in deaf langwich and coulter.

If I got my history right, that area was once a single city called El Paso del Norte, til after the Mexican-American War, the new border was established at the Rio Grande River slicing the city in two. El Paso on US side, Juarez on Mexico side. Plus, one of a few areas to celebrate New Year’s Day twice (CST in Juarez, MST in El Paso).

Back