Deaf Expro in Austin~

Scubalady, I heard about the programm Deaf Nation in Austin. My friend (black man) from Germany is there. he want, that i should come there, too. I wanna go... but I told him, I wont be alone drive in 20hrs from PHX to Austin. :(

Yeah, in someday.. Who knows...:wiggle:

:afro:

M-

Yeah, It was pleasure nice meet to you! ! ! I haven't see PowerON! ! !LOL... There were was so crowd and no ac! ! But glad be there to see my MANY old friends then went to DHH til 3 am in morning! lol.....

M-

really? you haven't see PowerON? sniff sniff... Ooo... candy bar. *munch*

really? you haven't see PowerON? sniff sniff... Ooo... candy bar. *munch*

At least, I met you, PowerON, and you thought I'm a fat guy or something. haha

Yeah, It was pleasure nice meet to you! ! ! I haven't see PowerON! ! !LOL... There were was so crowd and no ac! ! But glad be there to see my MANY old friends then went to DHH til 3 am in morning! lol.....

M-

It was pleasure to meet you, too.

Oh, yeah, no A/C at all, just the doorway open and fans. Dear lord, that place were like hell. lol

Go ahead choke me, it will make me happiest man in the world.

uh uh?? Would you happiest man in the world?
then...........................................................:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:
Are you happy?? Ha, I think you are crazy :laugh2:

look at the orange business card I gave to you. And look up on my avatar that match..... Thought I gave you at church where you went.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Is that you SAM!?!?!?!? Im gonna kill you ! ! ! I have NO NO clue. That is you! When I see ya again, Ill kick your butt!

M-

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Is that you SAM!?!?!?!? Im gonna kill you ! ! ! I have NO NO clue. That is you! When I see ya again, Ill kick your butt!

M-

umm, I did mention you at church. You were nodding at me. What a silly u are. tee-hee

Back