Deaf Expro in Austin~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Just curious....:wiggle:.... On March 1, anyone of you going there? I'm going too... Maybe I can meet ya there.. who knows...:dunno2:

:afro:

M-

So, yeah, I defnitely going there. Just talked with my manager for a day-off on Saturday.

So, I hope I'll see y'all.

Maybe y'all should wear a tag with your AD username?

I didn't get to go to the Deaf Expo in Austin today....I'm sick so I couldn't go. I'm pretty bummed about it. :( Being sick sucks!

Scubalady, I heard about the programm Deaf Nation in Austin. My friend (black man) from Germany is there. he want, that i should come there, too. I wanna go... but I told him, I wont be alone drive in 20hrs from PHX to Austin. :(

Well, I survived from the Deafnation Expo in Austin, Texas. I actually met 2 of the members here on AD, PowerON and ScubaladyTX.

Wish y'all could come, Sunshinelady and LuciaDisturbed, get well soon, tho.

ScubaladyTX, did you went to DHH? I didn't see you there. Guess too many people there, hu

I saw ScubaladyTX in deaf expo, too bad she didn't saw me. :afro:

Well, I lied. I wasn't there. :squint:

Well, I survived from the Deafnation Expo in Austin, Texas. I actually met 2 of the members here on AD, PowerON and ScubaladyTX.

Wish y'all could come, Sunshinelady and LuciaDisturbed, get well soon, tho.

ScubaladyTX, did you went to DHH? I didn't see you there. Guess too many people there, hu

Yeah, It was pleasure nice meet to you! ! ! I haven't see PowerON! ! !LOL... There were was so crowd and no ac! ! But glad be there to see my MANY old friends then went to DHH til 3 am in morning! lol.....

:afro:

M-

Back