Deaf Expo on april 23

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
in atlanta, Georgia

i will go there with my friend.. who go there???

I know that sounds stupid and embarassing that I don't know what is Deaf Expo....will you explain to me about deaf expo please? Thanks :)

I'll be out of town, so I won't be able to make it to the event. :(

TweetyBird and those planning to attend the event this coming Saturday should know that there is a parking fee at the convention center where DeafNation EXPO is being held in South Atlanta (College Park) - the fee is $3.

Be forewarned there may be massive freeway constructions going on around Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, not far from where the event will be held. They are building the huge project at the airport - the fifth (5th) runaway!

If possible, avoid driving on the freeways and ride on the public buses from suburbs like Marietta/Cobb County or Gwinnett County which will take you to one of the subway stations in downtown Atlanta.

TweetyBird said:
in atlanta, Georgia

i will go there with my friend.. who go there???

I hope to make it...if I don't get lost! *blushes* I'm soooo bad with directions. I'm hearing but am interested in learning sign language and want to go back to school to get my certificate to teach deaf/hoh students. Anyway, it would be nice to run into people from AD there....thanks for the heads up about the deaf expo.

BabyAngel said:
I know that sounds stupid and embarassing that I don't know what is Deaf Expo....will you explain to me about deaf expo please? Thanks :)

All I know is hang out with deafies and also they sell stuff that has sign language on it like "ily" hand sign and "friend" and demonstrate technology for deaf, and I heard there will be some drama.

I thought abt going but I already have plans this weekend. My brother-in-law and his wife are going. And I know a few people from church who are going.

i cant go attend there! :Ohno:

because i have deaf camping next weekend in West Little Rock but thanks for infomation about that but im wanted go there but im cant go! because with my church in NLR who will have attend there!

Sara Boyce

Back