MsGiglz

Reaction score
Wonder who is going?

I am! :applause: hope to see you guys go if you GO! hehe

Yes, where exactly and how many lakes do we have to cross to get there? :D

Tousi said:
Yes, where exactly and how many lakes do we have to cross to get there? :D

Are you asking me? oh my!.. You should know this one.. :giggle:

I am waiting for a free ticket that I have ordered online and it has not arrived yet... :(

Serendipity and CoolieFroggie, if this is the Deafnation Expo, then the free ticket is on your computer. You just print it and take it to the Expo. That's how I did it last year.

Serendipity said:
I am waiting for a free ticket that I have ordered online and it has not arrived yet... :(

Hey guys.. just go on this link.. fill out.. then print out the ticket.. Thats it!! so you dont have to wait the looonnnggg line.. hehe

click this

woo woo.. hope to see you both there.. Coolie, are you bringing your preving gf there? umm :p

Tousi said:
Serendipity and CoolieFroggie, if this is the Deafnation Expo, then the free ticket is on your computer. You just print it and take it to the Expo. That's how I did it last year.

dang.. not again!!.. what are we? haha.. GMTA!!!

Lol, MizGiglz! Yes, again.......must be the fish or the waters in MN! LOL!

Tousi said:
Lol, MizGiglz! Yes, again.......must be the fish or the waters in MN! LOL!

LOL!!! The Fish Opening soon!!! sharpening up the hooks.. :naughty:

MsGiglz said:
Hey guys.. just go on this link.. fill out.. then print out the ticket.. Thats it!! so you dont have to wait the looonnnggg line.. hehe

click this

woo woo.. hope to see you both there.. Coolie, are you bringing your preving gf there? umm :p

Hahaha
I hope she can come earlier if she can't then she will probably not coming..so wait and see..

CoolieFroggie said:
Hahaha
I hope she can come earlier if she can't then she will probably not coming..so wait and see..

SHE MUST GO!!!.. will be wonderful to see her again! and follow me to my home.. and stay for visit and visit the kids too!!! tell her that!!!!!
or. i will kick your ass hehe :giggle:

Back