Deaf Events in Florida

Josie

Reaction score
Hi u guys!

I am new to the board and wanted to know if there are any deaf events in Florida between now and the end of 2005. Better yet, even 2006!

Thanks!

Oh yeah! I am new, new,new!
:wave:

Deaf Skydiving at Lake Wales!

There is a weekend event at lake Wales where the deaf skydiving will attempt breaking a world record on Oct. 12-16th.

More details on Deaf SkyDivers

Also there is FSDB Homecoming game on Oct. 22nd at 2:30 pm at St. Augustine.

You ought to subscribe FADCentral to receive more deaf events and such updates in the immediate future on FADCentral

Wet n wild ??

Hi Floridans!! Do you know when is Wet-n-Wild Deaf event ?? I know july - something but need a date :)

HippieSnow05 said:
Hi Floridans!! Do you know when is Wet-n-Wild Deaf event ?? I know july - something but need a date :)
Here you go: info on the event. :)

Hi! I am from FL too. I see a lot of things are going on in the Tampa/Orlando area. Does anyone know how to get resources on events going on in the Gainesville area? :dunno:

I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I am ASL 1 student and am in need of meeting a deaf person for about an hour. However, it has to be later at night since I work full time. I really want to get into the deaf community but so far it has been so hard. Any suggestions

Back