Deaf event in NJ on Sept. 27th?

Driving Miss Daisy

Reaction score
Does anyone knows about deaf event in NJ on Sept. 27th? I was searching for more info and have no luck. I know there is one. Deaf Fest in New Burnwich, NJ on Sept. 13th. But I want to learn more about the 27th. Any info will truly appreicated.

MANY THANKS!

Daisy

Does anyone knows about deaf event in NJ on Sept. 27th? I was searching for more info and have no luck. I know there is one. Deaf Fest in New Burnwich, NJ on Sept. 13th. But I want to learn more about the 27th. Any info will truly appreicated.

MANY THANKS!

Daisy

oh????? Daisy! funny thing is... I missed the NYC Deaf Expo cuz I was in New Brunswick! I missed you guys!

Would that be in north Jersey, or south Jersey? I've noticed that usually these things are in the northern half of the state... not as much happening down my way. lol

Hi, Daisy

DeafNation

Deaf Expo is in Secaucus, NJ on Sept 26. No other Deaf event is on Sept 27.

Hey Jiro! We were asking about you. Come out on Sept. 13th. Deaf Fest supposed to be bigger than Deaf Expo in SSS. I'm defy going! But when I was in SSS, a lot of ppl mentioned this date, Sept. 27th, and they don't know what the hell it is for or where is it. Silly, huh? *shaking the head*

Hey Oddball, you are probably right! It's DeafNation afterall. Because on Sept 13th is Deaf Fest. I will google on DeafNation. And I will let you guys know.

Hutt, I'm sorry you had to travel far. I noticed it too, many events happened in North NJ. If you are far from them, try Brooklyn. There are some Deaf events in South Brooklyn. And it is closer to south NJ.

I FOUND IT! I went on Deafnation.com

2009 DEAFNATION EXPO SCHEDULE:
February 21: Greensboro, NC
March 7: Austin, TX
March 14: Orlando, FL
March 21: Kansas City, MO
March 28: Minneapolis, MN
April 4: Phoenix, AZ
April 18: Atlanta, GA
April 25: Indianapolis, IN
May 2: Pomona, CA
June 13: San Juan, PR
September 26: Secaucus, NJ (PRE-REGISTER)
October 3: Oklahoma City, OK (PRE-REGISTER)
October 10: Pleasanton, CA (PRE-REGISTER)
October 17: Portland, OR (PRE-REGISTER)
November 7: Chicago, IL (PRE-REGISTER

As for Sept. 26th here is the info
DeafNation Expo Secaucus
Saturday, September 26, 2009
355 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, NJ 07094
CLICK HERE TO PRE-REGISTER FOR FREE ADMISSION
COST: FREE ADMISSION & FREE PARKING
HOURS: 9:00AM-6:00PM
CLICK HERE FOR MAP OF MEADOWLAND EXPOSITION

Oh lol YOU!! What's popping, Kim? How are you? And now who is Frisky?

You are not being rude or blunty here. It's ok. Thanks :cool2:

Who is going to Deaf Fest on Sunday, Sept. 13th in New Burnwich, NJ?
I am going. And right now I doubt I will go on the 26th. I thought it was on the 27th BOO HOO.

hehe I am oddball's friend. sad that i dont live in NJ. I did visit oddball a few times about couple of years ago. I still want to visit down to NJ to see oddball tagain. NJ is close enough to be my old home, well, the next two doors, my old Long Island. :D

Oh lol YOU!! What's popping, Kim? How are you? And now who is Frisky?

You are not being rude or blunty here. It's ok. Thanks :cool2:

hahaha! No sweat! :giggle: Frisky is my friend. I wish she is here with me..if you meet her in person, you will love her anyway. :naughty::D

hehe I am oddball's friend. sad that i dont live in NJ. I did visit oddball a few times about couple of years ago. I still want to visit down to NJ to see oddball tagain. NJ is close enough to be my old home, well, the next two doors, my old Long Island. :D

Me too! Too bad you live in central NY. :mad2: It would be nice if we live closer, then we are :devil::fruit:

I wish I am gone to the Deaf Fest on Sunday, Sept. 13th in New Burnwich, NJ but I already have another plans. Oh, rats!!!!

Oh hello Frisky! Nice meeting you :) I wonder what your destination is. I'm not too far from NJ. And my bf is living in NJ. The drive distance is not too bad if we meet every wkend ;)

Who is going to Deaf Fest this wkend? I'll be there. I will try to go for Deaf Nation on Sept 26th.

Oh hello Frisky! Nice meeting you :) I wonder what your destination is. I'm not too far from NJ. And my bf is living in NJ. The drive distance is not too bad if we meet every wkend ;)

Who is going to Deaf Fest this wkend? I'll be there. I will try to go for Deaf Nation on Sept 26th.

daisy! I forgot that I have IDPA competition this Sunday morning (but if it rains, it's canceled) but fortunately... it's only 20 min away so I can meet you guys after the competition. What time does Deaf Fest start and end??? my competition starts at 9:30am.

Back