Deaf Event FL, GA?

Southern

Reaction score
So I just went to Deaf Expo in Orlando. I was wondering if anyone knows of any Deaf events this year. Maybe at Busch Gardens in Tampa or Six Flags in Atlanta? I tried their websites but they aren’t working for me.

The one at Six Flags in suburban Atlanta is on the 19th of May from 10A - 10P.

Tickets will be discounted for deaf (not sure price yet, probably about $22-$25 each). We should be getting more info pretty soon.

And Deaf Expo in Atlanta is on May 12, 2007. Not sure if it is on May 11 too but I know it is on May 12th. Have fun!

That goes the same for Six Flags, May 19th. I wish I could go but I will be with my baby. Another time, though.

Admission is free at our annual Expo.....takes just a minute to register and print it out and that print-out becomes your admission ticket. Ours here in So Calif. is for the 21st of April, I believe....

Yes, it is recommended that you register and print it out and bring it with you to the booth. Otherwise, you would be waiting in long lines to get in. :)

Last year I didn't have to wait but get in just in about five minutes with the print-out ticket. :)

Six Flags on May 19? For sure?? This is soo excited and I'll go there for sure with my friends. Thanks for info. Woohoo! :)

Back