Deaf Education Curriculum

Juana29

Reaction score
Hi everybody!
ANyone knows books or web pages where I can find programs or curriculums for Deaf Education? I am interesting in small kids curriculum

thankssssss!!!:ty:

What do u mean Deaf Education curriculms? At the Deaf program, we are at..we use the public school curriculm with some Deaf culture/ASL added to it. I have never seen a Deaf Ed curriculm...unless you are talking about an ASL curriculm? If so, u can try this?

ASL & Deaf Studies K-12 Curriculum Framework--Gallaudet University

thanks shel, sorry for my ignorance... I just thought that there was a special curriculum for the deaf and HOH. I know that some kids go to public schools but some of them not, right? What about Early Intervention?

I use the Queensland curriculum when teaching deaf kids, but I modify it slightly to ensure they receive the same curriculum as their hearing peers. I teach in 100% Auslan.

I'm a practicing Teacher of the Deaf - will be a qualified ToD in 2 years time :D

I use the Queensland curriculum when teaching deaf kids, but I modify it slightly to ensure they receive the same curriculum as their hearing peers. I teach in 100% Auslan.

I'm a practicing Teacher of the Deaf - will be a qualified ToD in 2 years time :D

Cool :D

Back