Deaf Dwarf or Mignet

Hi, I am still in the same person as wolfgalaz. My name is Marie and I had been here since last year. I haven't post much. I guess I am shy. I am here to seek deaf dwarf because I love little people so much. They are so cute and special. I often watch the little people and big world because they (the roloff people) are so amazing! I have seen few little hearing people where I am at. I thought they are cute. I never have friend who is deaf and dwarf. I just love to be friend with them

haha

i don't think you'll have much luck with this line. imagine if i went cruising for deaf girls because i thought deafness was "cute"

Then read this: Growing Up Deaf - Becoming Deaf from Rubella If you was born after 1965 as I think you are in your 20's, then rubella might not be the cause of your deafness. Try CMV at: Homepage | CDC Cytomegalovirus Better yet, ask your parents.

oh ok interesting im asking my mom if she had 'flu' or anything I do remember when I was 2 I had little red dots from head to toes she said chicken pox but idk oh well my deafness wasnt discovered till I was 2 and half and my mom told me I whistled like bird at 2 years old so im very suspicious about why im deaf
maybe it is genetics, how much for the genetic tests for connexin mutation?

oh ok interesting im asking my mom if she had 'flu' or anything I do remember when I was 2 I had little red dots from head to toes she said chicken pox but idk oh well my deafness wasnt discovered till I was 2 and half and my mom told me I whistled like bird at 2 years old so im very suspicious about why im deaf
maybe it is genetics, how much for the genetic tests for connexin mutation?

I'm curious... Does anybody know when it became mandatory to screen newborns for hearing loss?

Skullchick, if your Mother contracted Rubella while carrying you, it's possible that's the reason for your hearing loss. Ofc, there could be other reasons as well; some being genetic mutations. I think chicken pox has been known to also cause hearing loss in very young children. On this, I'd need to check facts, but I believe I heard that was the case somewhere. Another ADer also had chicken pox when she was a baby, and it's thought that may have contributed to her hearing loss.

Hi I am short lady also. I am 5'1. My husband is so tall than me. I call him my bear! wink

There comes a point in life when people call you an offensive term like midget or dwarf, we all should know better than that. They still call it "little people" which is also an offensive term to them. I don't know what to call them, they are "normal and regular people" to me no matter what the size. It comes from the heart and mind of people what's what make them so special and loving person, they even make us laugh n' cry. I don't call them names because to me they are "regular" peoples no matter what. Gotta love them and respect them...

There comes a point in life when people call you an offensive term like midget or dwarf, we all should know better than that. They still call it "little people" which is also an offensive term to them. I don't know what to call them, they are "normal and regular people" to me no matter what the size. It comes from the heart and mind of people what's what make them so special and loving person, they even make us laugh n' cry. I don't call them names because to me they are "regular" peoples no matter what. Gotta love them and respect them...

:gpost:

That's a good point I agree with you As you know we are God's Special Children. :D

Back