Deaf Disneyland

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Who is going to deaf day in disneyland this march 6th??? I am gonna go, so if you go, wave at me, it would be cool to meet up!!
I cant wait to go!!! ROAD TRIP FROM SACRAMENTO TO ANAHEIM!!! WHOO HOO
gonna have fun and party.

I’m not going to Deaf Awareness Day at Disneyland this year, but I will be at the associated AMPHL luncheon in Anaheim the following day. If any of you are going, give me a holler.

SHOOT this is the 4th time i keep missing GROWL! fineeeee someone let me know when Magic Mountain Deaf Day is ? so i can mark that down and bring my babe there! :)

Deaf Awareness Day at Magic Mountain is on Saturday, May 1. You can get tickets for less than half price if you order them in advance through GLAD. This is a GLAD sponsored event, so it will be a lot more interesting than the Disneyland event. The DAD at Disneyland is not much to get excited about. The park just hires a bunch of ASL terps to walk around and describe the attractions. There are no group meetings or events that are specifically targeted towards Deaf visitors, like there are at Magic Mountain.

Last edited:
I am going to Magic Mountain also :) Well I love Disney and this is the perfect excuse to go!! plus its on a weekend AND some discount on tickets!

BabyPhat21 said:
I am going to Magic Mountain also :) Well I love Disney and this is the perfect excuse to go!! plus its on a weekend AND some discount on tickets!

I’m going to Magic Mountain if Mayflower wants to go. It’s a big place, but maybe we’ll see you around.

For those of you who don't know already, get your tickets in advance from GLAD. Regular admission is $47, but if you get them from GLAD, they’re $21.

http://www.gladinc.org/docs/magicmntn1.pdf

Last edited:
Damn...sure wish I didn't live too far away from USA -- would love to go to Magic Mountain in Valencia as it's one of the few favourite theme parks I like. Great America and Knott's Berry Farm are the others. Disneyland is OK -- not many fast rollercoasters rides! :lol: I thrive for speed and the thrill of rollercoasters! ;)

hehehe waterrats13 i remmied our days of fun filled days! THanks to levioian for the info on deaf awareness day at MM, dang i dunno this time! So much happening! grrrr!~

Aw, c’mon java—hop on a plane with Tweety and get yer butts over here! We’ll buy you a big cuppa cappuchino. :D

Well Id love to go to 6 Flags on May 1st, but I have no idea how to get to Valenica from San Diego and back without a car. :-/

Double Darn! Sounds like a blast! In this instance such as this, I wish I didn't live such a long way either. :cry:

WaterRats13 said:
Damn...sure wish I didn't live too far away from USA -- would love to go to Magic Mountain in Valencia as it's one of the few favourite theme parks I like. Great America and Knott's Berry Farm are the others. Disneyland is OK -- not many fast rollercoasters rides! :lol: I thrive for speed and the thrill of rollercoasters! ;)

Back