Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
SUBJECT: Deaf Day at Wet N Wild

DATE: August 7th, 2004

TIME: 9 am to Dusk

ADDRESS: Wet n Wild on Las Vegas Blvd

CITY: Las Vegas, Nevada

DESCRIPTION OF EVENT: SNSD is proudly to annoucne the Deaf Day at Wet n Wild on August 7th, 2004.

The cost is $27.95. You would need to purhcase the ticket thru SNSD.

If you need to know more information, please contact Bonita Leek via
e-mail or/and fax number.

Everyone will enjoy the day with many deaf young and families at WetnWild.

The donation will go to SNSD for youth activties especailly for two basketball teams, one for men and another for women.

Exciting for the LV people that we will have two teams respresenting Las Vegas.

We will continue to have cheerleaders. We have won the best cheers in Riverside, Ca. We will continue doing our best respresenting you the Las Vegas Deaf Community

CONTACT PERSON NAME: Bonita Leek

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: Jambon98@aol.com

CONTACT FAX NUMBER: 702-304-8248

Wet-N-Wild is still around? Wow! I'm surprised! We used to have a bunch of those in Texas years ago. We had two near where I lived. One of them used to be "White Waters", but it closed. A year later, it reopened as "Wet-N-Wild". There was another "White Water" about 30 minutes from where I lived and it was near another "Wet-N-Wild". However, "White Waters" closed as well leaving only two "Wet-N-Wild" running. Years ago, "Wet-N-Wild" closed near where I lived and reopened as "Cars USA". The other one further away was sold to Six Flags and renamed as "Hurricane Harbor". This is a similar concept as Six Flag's Astroworld/Waterworld in Houston, TX and Six Flag's Fiesta Texas/Waterpark in San Antonio, TX.

Anyway, I wish they had one in Texas... so I'd go. Heh!

sooo oddball are you going to get wet and wild?

VamPyroX said:
Wet-N-Wild is still around? Wow! I'm surprised! We used to have a bunch of those in Texas years ago. We had two near where I lived. One of them used to be "White Waters", but it closed. A year later, it reopened as "Wet-N-Wild". There was another "White Water" about 30 minutes from where I lived and it was near another "Wet-N-Wild". However, "White Waters" closed as well leaving only two "Wet-N-Wild" running. Years ago, "Wet-N-Wild" closed near where I lived and reopened as "Cars USA". The other one further away was sold to Six Flags and renamed as "Hurricane Harbor". This is a similar concept as Six Flag's Astroworld/Waterworld in Houston, TX and Six Flag's Fiesta Texas/Waterpark in San Antonio, TX.

Anyway, I wish they had one in Texas... so I'd go. Heh!

Wet n Wild locations are in NC, Fla, and NV so far now. Wet n Wild in Fla is the largest one. For further information, see http://www.wetnwild.com

:rofl: bbnt and Oddball!! u 2 are hilarious!!!!! i think u guys should be an item here on AD! :lol:

Oddball -- if i could i would go out there!!!!!

Fly Free said:
:rofl: bbnt and Oddball!! u 2 are hilarious!!!!! i think u guys should be an item here on AD! :lol:

Oddball -- if i could i would go out there!!!!!

Come on in!! Getting more wetter and wilder is more thrilling!! :naughty:

woo hoo....I don't think I have seen that water park when I was in Las vegas, maybe I should go but, I don't think I can...looks fun though.

Oddball said:
Come on in!! Getting more wetter and wilder is more thrilling!! :naughty:

:rofl: Oddball -- id love to!!!

*flies over to LV with MizzDeaf holding tight on my legs* makes a huge splash right near Oddball :devil: :lol:

:laugh2: How can I convience BBNT to come? Well, really anyone can come to Sin City where madam Oddball is domintraix to control over you!! just kidding. :mrgreen:

Oddball -- do ur tricks on bbnt and he will bow down to ur every whims including ur wanting him to go to wet n wild with u in LV :lol:

Cast a spell on BBNT, Fly Free, Lasza, Vampy, and few other AD members...

"Come to me, Come to me, Come to me....

to Wet n Wild in Las Vegas..."

Poofs!! :naughty: :devil: :nana:

Back