babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
ASL Get Together at Mall of America
ASL Families & Friends: GET TOGETHER AT MALL OF AMERICA & Nickelodeon Universe
December 6, 2008 Saturday

10 am to 10 pm
60 East Broadway
Bloomington, MN 55425

Get Together for Day Shopping for Holidays! Meeting New People, Social, Anywhere inside of the mall! (Stores closes at 9:30 pm)

Mall is FREE to hang out, Of Course! Good Times. More Info Mall of America - Home

Get Together for Fun Times at Nickelodeon Universe
N.U. Rides Tickets $29.95 All Day Unlimited (10 am – 5 pm or to 10 pm) Twilight Unlimited (5 pm – 10 pm) $15.95
Several New Awesome Rides! More Info Nickelodeon Universe

Any questions feel free to contact jeremy mndeafevents@mail.com

Good to see you, Trent. :) How are my relatives doing at First Baptist?

Have a great Christmas! :wave:

All is well at FBC - come back to visit again. Our deaf Sunday school class is growing!

Have a good good Christmas, also.

All is well at FBC - come back to visit again. Our deaf Sunday school class is growing!

Have a good good Christmas, also.

Wonderful to hear! I'm in Moorhead, Minnesota since 2002, left then returned in 2007, so when I do get down, will stop on by and see how everyone's doing. Tell Gary O. hi from me, same with Ron Breyette (sp?). Thanks!

Thanks for the info. Sometimes I get so behind on deaf events. I'll try to go Saturday. Personally I hate shopping at the malls but it'll be great to see friends. Pete - look for me if you are there. (And if I go! lol)

Thanks for the info. Sometimes I get so behind on deaf events. I'll try to go Saturday. Personally I hate shopping at the malls but it'll be great to see friends. Pete - look for me if you are there. (And if I go! lol)

I had to work up here in Fargo-Moorhead, AlleyCat. Let's meet somewhere during Christmas, as I'll be down in Anoka from the 23rd to the 26th if you'd like. Feel free to pm me.

Back