babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
Mall of America/Camp Snoopy Deaf Day Event
Deaf Day Event

A Fun Event

Mall of America / Camp Snoopy

November 19, 2005 Saturday
10 AM - 9:30 PM

Free. for enjoying the mall, social with people, etc., but if you are going to be shopping, or movies, or resturants, or rides at Camp Snoopy, bring your own money.

Remember Christmas is coming up, let's have fun and shopping around for your families, friends, etc.

For More Information on site, www.mallofamerica.com

If you have any questions, please contact me email me at jeremyneiderer@yahoo.com.

Jeremy Neiderer
Deaf Days Planner

AWWWWWWWW I wanna goooooooooo! LOL! Someday I'll go to Mall of America!

babymakerdaddy said:
Deaf Day Event

A Fun Event

Free. for enjoying the mall, social with people, etc., but if you are going to be shopping, or movies, or resturants, or rides at Camp Snoopy, bring your own money.

Remember Christmas is coming up, let's have fun and shopping around for your families, friends, etc.

If you have any questions, please contact me email me at jeremyneiderer@yahoo.com.

Jeremy Neiderer
Deaf Days Planner

Hi Trent!!!

Thanks for posting..

Just want to clarify.. what free included?

there are food, rides and etc..

thanks again..

OMG! I've been to Mall of America before when I had a bbq show in Minnesota. It's a really nice mall. Too bad I won't be able to attend to meet some deaf people because I don't live in Minnesota. :(

MsGiglz said:
Hi Trent!!!

Thanks for posting..

Just want to clarify.. what free included?

there are food, rides and etc..

thanks again..

I belive the only free things are the sight-seeing and meeting new deaf friends.

Meg and I went to Mall of America. We were flabbergasted !! It is really huge as we could not finish to do shopping there. It is so amazed to see everything indoor. The kids are extremely enjoyed themselves in those activities.

CoolieFroggie said:
Deaf day in MOA??! wow.. it's new to me..

Me too... It's new to me.. :dunno:

Trent.. lol.. I thought rides.. will be nice.. so i guess i am not going to bring kids.... lol

Just wait and see how my plans are.. thank you for posting Trent..

Whoever go that day.. Have fun and Good Luck!! :D

DoofusMama said:
Me too... It's new to me.. :dunno:

Trent.. lol.. I thought rides.. will be nice.. so i guess i am not going to bring kids.... lol

Just wait and see how my plans are.. thank you for posting Trent..

Whoever go that day.. Have fun and Good Luck!! :D
well.. anne.. we used to have deaf day at mall of america.. the gators.. don't u remember those days? i miss it :cry:

also there was deaf days like once a month all deaf gather together teen deafies. that's when i was in high school time :cheers:

good to have it back again.. i enjoy going to MOA.. havn't go ther emuch this year.

babymakerdaddy said:
Deaf Day Event

A Fun Event

Jeremy Neiderer
Deaf Days Planner

Ah cool!, I will be there, if you see me in power wheelchair with an orange flag and "Got Root?" sticker on back of battery box. Catch me either in bus and train station or camp snoopy area.

OMG i always wanna to go to MOA dang

maybe later when i have lot of money hehe

or start early christmas hehe later after christmas lol not too early but early enough before

I would love to go but I will be up in Hutchinson on student senate business- but if there is one next time, please let me know. If I was able to go, then I may have my boyfriend with me- I am sorry.. My boyfriend also have a wedding to attend as well.

I'm going as well!!! u'll see me and ONG.. i'm gonna drag her over to old navy store as well.. and i'm probally gonna play the nascar silcon game :D

rachie... hutchinson.. did u know i'm only 50 min from hutch? o well wish u went

For my update, I will take a paratransit from my home to MOA shuttle center (hotel shuttle van, Taxis and paratransit). I will be at the north door or snoopy camp. :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I'm going as well!!! u'll see me and ONG.. i'm gonna drag her over to old navy store as well.. and i'm probally gonna play the nascar silcon game :D

rachie... hutchinson.. did u know i'm only 50 min from hutch? o well wish u went

Oh really? I wanted to go but my consituents come first, and it have been on my schedule since summer. I am going there for MSCSA November Governing Council, but I call it "Road to the Campuses around the State of Minnesota"- year round road trip, so where I can visit campuses and meet with people and attend the meetings that are held by MN State College Students Assocation (MSCSA). If MOA event wasn't this weekend then you may want to see me but oh well. Being in politics isn't easy- that what I usually say because everyone would want me to be at several places at once, which I can't do that. If you are planning on be in Hutchinson, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. I will be in Hutchinson until sunday. I am leaving in less than an hour (it's after 1pm now).

babymakerdaddy said:
Deaf Day Event

A Fun Event

Jeremy Neiderer
Deaf Days Planner
Oh I wish I could go there and I have been there and it so huge and love to meet deaf people.... someday I will go depend on my schedule :)

Back