Deaf Dating

Raykat

Reaction score
Has anyone on here joined the deaf dating service that is advertised on here? Its called mate1. and so far I cant work out if the guys advertising are deaf or not, no mention of it in any profiles I read so I assume they are hearing. In that case why advertise it on on deaf website?????...........does anyone know of a truly deaf dating service

Hmm Raykat, as a former bachelor (got married last August of 2006), I have explored several dating services for the deaf. I even had one called UCSN but folded because no one wanted to join. (it was not free!) I would recommend you to use search engine and type in, "Deaf dating services" or "Deaf Online dating services". You will find a few of them. Please avoid Eharmony and match.com dating sites. They are scams. I was an Independent Tester myself for a online dating service magazine. Check this site and you can be a better judgement to see about dating sites based on members' opinions including me: Online Dating Magazine - Dating Services, Tips, Advice, and News

Have fun but PLEASEEEEE be careful since you may get spams from those scam online dating services that requires you to pay but also from Nigerians or elsewhere asking you to marry out of blue sky. OK? I strongly suggust free services better than paying for one. Hey, this forum is even good one because there are plenty of fishes in the sea in here! Check this thread in dating, marriage section of AD. Right, Alex? There are single women listed themselves as available.

:)

It is possible there are some deaf/hard-of-hearing/hearing impaired people over at Mate1.com. These advertisments you see in here are done by Google, but it is possible that Alex is able to modify what he wanted shown on his site.

If you have any question about it, contact Alex (owner of this site) privately by E-mail or private message

ok, must be my mistake, thinking that cos the ad was on here is would be all deaf/hoh pp. Have used the local online dating here in NZ and met several pp.However my present partner was met elsewhere. He's hearing and is struggling somewhat with my hoh so I dont know if there is a future.

thanks for input

im using deaf dating for years before im met my boyfriend Shawn and he beg at me dont using another dating online i says oh sure! but im not using dating online anymores

im tell you truth about deaf dating very serious as spam and scams also im hope you would be very careful on dating online

you can using dating online include
http://www.deafsinglesconnection.com/index.html
Deaf Singles Meet: Deaf singles, dating and friendship community with video chat where you can search pictures of other deaf men and women
[:: MATE1.com ::]
http://www.deaf-match.net/home.php
Deaf Match International: Meet Deaf Singles and Friends !

you can chose what you wanted it but im been using any dating websites before im met Shawn our boyfriend but im trust him.

I HATE ONLINE DATING they are fakes i rather real life MORE SAFE than online

Its not all bad on the onlien dating scene. I was on NZDating for a couple years, its free or you can be a gold member. Even free you can access everyone on the site, no like some sites which let you get so far then demand payment to see the rest.
I met some great people there, several have stayed friends. It was thru a guy I met online that I met my present partner.

You just have to be prepared for the w****ers who think every female is looking for sex.

online dating is not always bad.. I met 2 great guys online.. ok it wasn't a dating service, it was a MUD. but anyway.. online dating can be a good thing.. I met my current boyfriend's best friend online.. and after talking to him for about 7 or 8 months, met him in person.. he was a great guy and wanted to be with me.. but I fell for my boyfriend instead..

So you have to remember there are people out there who do meet great lovers online.. it's not always bad. And I don't know any dating sites online that are good... cuz i never used them.

I found few girls from deaf dating online, and I'm still talk to them :)

Has anyone on here joined the deaf dating service that is advertised on here? Its called mate1. and so far I cant work out if the guys advertising are deaf or not, no mention of it in any profiles I read so I assume they are hearing. In that case why advertise it on on deaf website?????...........does anyone know of a truly deaf dating service

I agree with you, I can't tell if someones a heary, hoh, ci or deaf on this site..

im using deaf dating for years before im met my boyfriend Shawn and he beg at me dont using another dating online i says oh sure! but im not using dating online anymores

im tell you truth about deaf dating very serious as spam and scams also im hope you would be very careful on dating online

you can using dating online include
http://www.deafsinglesconnection.com/index.html
Deaf Singles Meet: Deaf singles, dating and friendship community with video chat where you can search pictures of other deaf men and women
[:: MATE1.com ::]
http://www.deaf-match.net/home.php
Deaf Match International: Meet Deaf Singles and Friends !

you can chose what you wanted it but im been using any dating websites before im met Shawn our boyfriend but im trust him.

You have been forgetten to add True.com - Safer Online Dating - Romance & Love. Many deaf/hard of hearing and hearing who have members in True.com

Hmm Raykat, as a former bachelor (got married last August of 2006), I have explored several dating services for the deaf. I even had one called UCSN but folded because no one wanted to join. (it was not free!) I would recommend you to use search engine and type in, "Deaf dating services" or "Deaf Online dating services". You will find a few of them. Please avoid Eharmony and match.com dating sites. They are scams. I was an Independent Tester myself for a online dating service magazine. Check this site and you can be a better judgement to see about dating sites based on members' opinions including me: Online Dating Magazine - Dating Services, Tips, Advice, and News

Have fun but PLEASEEEEE be careful since you may get spams from those scam online dating services that requires you to pay but also from Nigerians or elsewhere asking you to marry out of blue sky. OK? I strongly suggust free services better than paying for one. Hey, this forum is even good one because there are plenty of fishes in the sea in here! Check this thread in dating, marriage section of AD. Right, Alex? There are single women listed themselves as available.

:)

eHarmony a scam?????? I met a couple who met thru eHarmony. I heard about a few others who appreicated eHarmony... if they do not servicing to the deaf, it does not mean it is a scam

Its not a scam but it does not service specifically for deaf only.

eHarmony a scam?????? I met a couple who met thru eHarmony. I heard about a few others who appreicated eHarmony... if they do not servicing to the deaf, it does not mean it is a scam

Its not a scam but it does not service specifically for deaf only.

I tried E-harmony for 3 months and a lot of men closed me :( maybe I will find someone later .. I am not deaf

I tried E-harmony for 3 months and a lot of men closed me :( maybe I will find someone later .. I am not deaf

Oh yea same here... I managed to get three ladies but they are not what I would want to marry....

Friends say that it takes about 6 to 9 months to find the one you want.

If I were shopping for a mate, I would join the deaf community clubs in my home state. I would bounce from one club / church to the next. This means that I do not have to move to another state by meeting someone online. Chances are that he has a good job (hopefully!!) and can not relocate to be with me. I don't want a man without a job.

Back