Deaf Dating Online

InfamousMacBook

Reaction score
Has anyone ever signed up for a Deaf Dating site? I am thinking about doing it cause I am really shy person. I am single (recently) and mainly just want a friend for now and see how it goes. The website I am looking at is deafs.com for dating site. Let me know your thoughts and if you have better suggestions.

I understand your feeling shy many people shy and open mind your choice decision! you if suppose shy I experience lots of notice shy and nervous I understand!
you are deaf or hearing! probably on people lots of help interesting! Hope be general chat or something and dates whatever you up to your choice :)

I understand from a recent Dr Phil prgramme- one should always be highly aware of the potential for "being SURPRISED"!

Valid advice?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

im been using dating online for few weeks till im found nice boyfriend online CS known as (connection singles) he and me been dating for few months im not sure how long im still..His name is Christopher "Chris" Young

But i wanted kept low-profiles on my new relationship till he met me when he in USA

dont asked me about my relationship PEROID! or Alex&Super mod will banned you on my comment im deadly serious!

Back