Deaf Cruise Hawaii 2011

sweetgal154

Reaction score
I know this is a bit early....but I was wondering who's going to Hawaii next summer?

I have experienced cruise ships (Carnival and Norwegian) before but this will be my first time going on a deaf cruise ship and I'm very excited to be able to go!!

Just was curious to see if anyone here are going? :)

been on cruise many times before. and yea, been to hawaii many times too.

have fun on a deaf cruise hawaii 2011 enjoy!.

peace

This would be amazing. I've been to Hawaii twice because my mama grew up there. I just moved out of her place two months ago and she moved back to Hawaii three weeks later (2500 miles away) It would be amazing to be able to see her again. This cruise actually stops at her island for a night. It would also be amazing because every time I'm in a public area, I always miss at least half of everything being said from lipreading and what not, but this would make it possible to not miss anything.

Thank you for posting this. :)

Frankly I wouldn't want to go on a deaf cruise...when I'm on a cruise, I'm anti-social. I don't want to talk to anyone...just sleep, read, sleep, eat, read, sleep...and read.

Yeah, the final Vegas head count was 24,500.......never seen the likes of that before!

When's the upcoming deaf week, and where? I hope it's in the northeast, like Boston....closer to home!!! :D

probably never. it was a first DeafNation World event they hosted. They may or may not host it again but if they do - it'll be in couple years. Rumor said Rome but who knows.

we have deaf expo in Chicago in November and we'll have an AD group meet. Feel free to join us!

probably never. it was a first DeafNation World event they hosted. They may or may not host it again but if they do - it'll be in couple years. Rumor said Rome but who knows.

we have deaf expo in Chicago in November and we'll have an AD group meet. Feel free to join us!

Aww, I wish...but can't afford to fly anywhere now for fun (or stay in hotel, buy food, etc etc etc....i'm just a gosh darned too poor college student) =/

Deaf Cruise sounds like fun...keep us posted, I've never been on a cruise and I'm looking to have an "adult" vacation after working for three years and have "stay-at-home" vacations. Boooo...

I've never been on a deaf cruise... or any cruise.

Are deaf cruise fun?

I hope to experience a Deaf cruise one day before I die.

I went on a cruise this year and it was awesome. They're essentially floating hotels with everything at your doorstep. There was always something to do and our itinerary meant that we had a change of scenery everyday. I never got bored, not once and I'm only in my 20s. (Not your typical cruiser!)

Back