Deaf Cruise - Australia, December 10th 2009

I'm wondering......

On a deaf cruise, are children allowed or it all exclusively deaf people? Something on Supernanny made me wonder this one.

I don't know, how about ask the people at DeafCruise? :dunno2:

I think it's awesome but the problem I see of having a December 2009 Australian cruise is that it's between the holidays in the States.

January/February 2010 may be better.

:giggle:Fiancee is a girl? She's not lesbian.

Oh schitt, my bad, Freckles! :o I don't know how to spell it properly! :(

I think it's awesome but the problem I see of having a December 2009 Australian cruise is that it's between the holidays in the States.

Well, the year structure in Australia is different. We don't go as 2008/2009, like you americans do. I know, it is interesting, isn't it?

True. I dislike air travel on holiday like Thanksigiving day, Christmas and New Year day. I had took cruise trip on Christmas week last two year ago. I really hate busy holiday trip . I like late winter or early spring cruise trip.

I believe it was Lavender who made a note of that, not Freckles? ;)

I know and I am apologising it to Freckles, as she is the one I was referring to about this and thank you, Lavender!

So, speaking of the cruise, jolie77 - you interested, no?

I know and I am apologising it to Freckles, as she is the one I was referring to about this and thank you, Lavender!

So, speaking of the cruise, jolie77 - you interested, no?

Ah all right.

As for the cruise, I'm sorry to say but no, I'm not interested at this time. :)

hello~~l think want go to australia and zealand traveling,who's want with me ??

Change mind.. Going to Florida instead Australia :( but Someday!

I would be like floridia that is good. I wish be travel to there

Back