Deaf Community Social Connects

JoshiesWorld

Reaction score
I would like to make this thread official if AllDeaf administrator(s) don't mind doing so. The idea of this is to help the Deaf community to have a way of connecting with each others if they wish and by connecting of course I mean through social media. There are few services of public accounts that are open to the world for anyone to connect as such as Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram and others. Facebook isn't exactly counts as the Facebook individuals account are meant to be for personal use only to connect with close family or friends, however Facebook offer a public way for anyone to connect and that is Facebook page.

Of course it is only optional, nobody have to share their social accounts with anyone in the public which that is understandable just like I will not accept any friend requests for my Facebook account as it is used for personal but I also have a Facebook page for public use that anyone can connect me through so. That's why Facebook account can only allow a limit of 5,000 friends on the list as it's meant to be personal and that Facebook page is meant for public use as it has no limits on how many numbers of people to connect with me through it.

So nonetheless this thread is a Deaf community social connects for everybody here to share their social accounts for others to connect you and or for you to connect with others of whoever you would like to connect with if they shared their social information. Here's a list provided of social services that you can fill in the blank and then post but only share the ones that you would like for others that is here on AllDeaf to connect you with.

My Social Info -
Facebook:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Google+:
Instagram:
Flickr (use the profile one, not photostream one):
Pinterest:
Glide:
YouTube:
Linkedin:

If anything that's amiss in the list, please let me know and I will add it or feel free to add another social services in your own list when you post your social information list to share with others. Feel free to copy and paste then fill the blanks of the social services that YOU would like for others to connect you with but leave the ones blank that you are NOT comfortable with sharing with others. As for Facebook, Facebook account are meant for personal use as it's only limited 5k friends BUT if you are comfortable with sharing your Facebook account then go ahead or unless you have your own Facebook page that anyone can connect you with instead of connecting you on your personal one which is what most of people preferred to share a Facebook page instead personal account.

Note to Administrators if this goes against rules anyhow, please forgive me as the rules are a bit shaky in what exactly you would consider spamming but in my mind that it's in no way it is spam as this is one great way for Deaf community to be united besides AllDeaf and in this that nothing encourage anyone to advertise anything as this is for personal way for others to socialize with each others since not everyone who's Deaf or Hard of Hearing have a way to connect with each others on personal level due to Deaf or Hard of Hearing individuals shattered all over the world instead of being in one place so this helps to bring the Deaf community to more of a tight-knit community instead of.... Loose.

Now I'll go first.

My Social Info -
Facebook: Facebook.com/JoshiesWorldFans
Twitter: @JoshiesWorld
Tumblr: JoshiesWorld.Tumblr.com
Google+: +JoshiesWorld
Instagram: @ThatJoshie or @TheJoshiesWorld
Flickr (use the profile one, not photostream one): Flickr.com/people/JoshiesWorld
Pinterest: Pinterest.com/JoshiesWorld
Glide:
YouTube: YouTube.com/JoshiesWorld
Linkedin: Linkedin.com/in/JoshiesWorld

Your turn! Remember only share your social information that you would like for others to follow so if some of the services in the list that you don't want to share then just leave it blank and share the ones that are meant for public use like Twitter or Instagram as they're a public services.

Back