Deaf community lost a great friend and leader.

Wirelessly posted

Reba said:
glad he will be apprehended. bet he was drunk and split had the chance to sleep it off. :roll:
Yes. From the description of how he drove all over the road and median, he must have been drunk. Of course, when they find him, it will be too late for a blood test. Or he'll claim someone else was driving his vehicle. :(

I certainly hope the Gobble family gets justice.

I was wondering the same. I was also wondering if he fled to Mexico.

Wirelessly posted

I hope he is caught soon. Friends have been sharing the above article all over Facebook so people can see and report his whereabouts.

I had the link on my FB page since lots of my friends who are dearie friend of him and lots of my friends had it as share every where.

Wirelessly posted

He is not my husband. He was a classmate and friend.
ah thanks for the correction, babyblue and ccsinned. Do tell your friend that I'll keep her family and her husband's family in my thoughts.

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Wirelessly posted

I hope he is caught soon. Friends have been sharing the above article all over Facebook so people can see and report his whereabouts.

I had the link on my FB page since lots of my friends who are dearie friend of him and lots of my friends had it as share every where.

Yes, thank you for spending the word.

Wirelessly posted

He turned himself in, posted bail already. He is out of jail. I don't get it. He fled the scene.....you would think that is an indicator of him being a flight risk. Apparently the judge don't. SMH.

Back