Deaf Coffee in your State

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sure some of you may already have heard of it or gotten a link from friends that passes around link for Deaf Chat Coffee. Here's link and find out if there is one in your area.

Deaf Chat Coffee:wave::ty:

The closest one in my area is in Lakeland or Tampa. I have to check it out:ty:

the closet to me is either Cleveland or Toledo. The others are all south of me.

Well I am HOST for Deaf Coffee but everyone starts with complain so I have to closed. I not need to explain you WHY ?

There is Pacific Deaf Coffee still alive and it is west of St Louis. I not chance to go there because I have work at nights, not able to go on Friday nites.

Deaf coffee Plantation cafe is in Phoenix/ Baltimore and each one weekly wednesday nite

and another

area in SF, it is every end of month.
see on website Bay Area Duppies update
I was there, it was pleasure to meet a deafs there.

im lives in North Little Rock,Ar its too faraway for me to Fort Smith,Ar but i dont drive for deaf coffee chat

Thanks for the list, Sweet-O. Shucks! There's no deaf coffee in Albany, Oregon, or nearby towns. The closest kaffeeklatsch is where Fredfam lives, but that's more than an hour away.

Thanks for the list, Sweet-O. Shucks! There's no deaf coffee in Albany, Oregon, or nearby towns. The closest kaffeeklatsch is where Fredfam lives, but that's more than an hour away.

Hey, you put the spelling "kaffeeklatsch" Are you good in german language? :)

I'm in Northern California and I'm thinking of either attending one of the DCC's in either Vallejo or Martinez. Is there anyone who would like to come with? I'd much prefer to go with someone than show up alone with my really bad ASL skills...

any takers?

Back