Deaf Coffee Chat?

sweetpea13

Reaction score
Hey! so I was curious to know how many of you have attended a Deaf Coffee Chat? How many of you have heard about it and haven't gone? I'm wondering what your experience was like of if you've heard of a friend's experience because I really want to start one in Bloomington/Twin Cities of Minnesota, but I've never been to one and I don't really know how to let it known before it's like an official get-together on the website!

I've been to a couple. I enjoyed it.
See if you can put up flyers at churches where there are ASL classes or interpreted services, general community recreational centers, Deaf center etc.

There are a lot near where I live. I usually go to one of them since it's the closest and most people go to that one. It's the first Friday of every month. The other one that I went to once, but might go more often if time and place permits... it's the third Friday of every month. It's out of the way, but is close to a mall that I like to go to. So, if I went to that mall during that evening... I might go to that event as well.

I've been to a couple. One in Clermont, FL and also here in my area of WPB/Lake Worth, FL.

Back