Deaf Chef on Food Network

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
REALLY? that is so AWESOME!! I ve always watch the food channel.

Id like to see that Kurt is going to win. it should be FUN. I never thought that he d be a chef years ago. he is now.

My wife told me they will air tomorrow. My wife already set up to copy that episode and would like to watch that too.

There are other Deaf contestant, on TPIR at Bob Barker's studio. He went though all games and won at the end (Showcase).

My wife told me they will air tomorrow. My wife already set up to copy that episode and would like to watch that too.

There are other Deaf contestant, on TPIR at Bob Barker's studio. He went though all games and won at the end (Showcase).

Thanks.

Oh shucks! He was chopped! :(

At least he achieved getting in the competition.

Kurt got chopped for forgot to remove the membrane from lamb. :shock:

Tough competition, right he forgot to remove membrane. This is not common in USA as I was told. At least he made the first round.

Yeah, that Z commercial and I think it is first time for any VRS company to air commercial on TV network.

I saw his face and he was pretty overwhlemed and nervous. I think I saw his interview that he has never done with lamb or something i m not sure. Hey i am happy that he made it on tv and he will come back. I knowthat. He is not the type of person that gives up anyway. Hes a native ASL user.

I agreed, and I don't care who wins at the end. I left TV after he was chopped. He got my support, and I hope he will win competition in future.

I saw his face and he was pretty overwhlemed and nervous. I think I saw his interview that he has never done with lamb or something i m not sure. Hey i am happy that he made it on tv and he will come back. I knowthat. He is not the type of person that gives up anyway. Hes a native ASL user.

At least he learn lesson, and because of that he is gonna be even better chef, no question about it.

He looks same as I saw at where he used to work the deaf restaurants at south outside of Austin. It was amazing taste. Now, I wonder where he works now...

Bummer. I hadn't been watching Chopped lately so I missed all of this. :(

Back