Deaf Awareness Day at Great Adventure in NJ

LinuxGold

Reaction score
Any info about Deaf Awareness Day at Great Adventure (Six Flags) in NJ?

:UPDATED EDIT:

June 3rd, DDHH 22 Annual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Awareness Day at Six Flags Great Adventure Jackson, NJ Source

Last edited:
I wish I could go! I love ROLLERCOASTERS!!!!!!!!!!

LinuxGold said:

June 3rd, DDHH 22 Annual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Awareness Day at Six Flags Great Adventure Jackson, NJ Source

Two reasons,
my son and money. I dont want to drag my son and giving me hard time for this or that. I'll rather peace and enjoy the fun ;)

LinuxGold said:
Why don't you come? :)

I wanna meet alldeafers in NJ.

That place was good during deaf awareness day back in 90's afterward, we all went to Yogi Bear campground for more fun of chat and partying.

I remember I went to 6 Flags of Great Adventure with my friends long time. I hope I will go again. I love fun and big roller coaster. COOOOL!

The 24th Annual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Awareness Day will be held at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey on June 14, 2008. It has been changed back to the second Saturday of the month.
http://www.state.nj.us/humanservices/ddhh/Publications/MCFeb08.pdf

Dang ! I will be in Ocean City, NJ July 28 to Aug 2nd. I wish, I could go there. :(

Growing up in NJ is always such a blast where I came from. But I would have love to go to six flags this year, but sadly wrong time for me to go since my baby daughter is not yet old enough to go. She is only 9 months old so When she older I take her to six flags one day. :) There were times I go to Kings Dominons and Bruch Garden for deaf awarness day too. :)

June 14th? I think I would might still stuck in OC, NJ then go to Philly Soul game at 7 pm, oh well

Back