Deaf Awareness Day at Fiesta Texas (San Antonio)

smileysk8

Reaction score
I just found out that this coming Saturday, June 7, is Deaf and HOH Awareness Day at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. I can't find the cost of a discount ticket though. The website says you can buy a discount ticket there but doesn't say how much. Does anyone know how much it costs? We can't afford to go if it is not discounted very much. Just thought I'd spread the word about the event and see if anyone knows how much it costs.

you need to go there and meet deaf people that has discount something.. they will be there.. front of gate.. just go there and get them.. simple..

but as for me, i cant go due to high price gas.. sorry!

Six Flags Fiesta Texas and San Antonio College welcome hearing-impaired guests to our Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Awareness Day. To receive your discount admission coupon, please go to the San Antonio College registration table located outside the front gate on the day of the event. For more information call TTY 210-697-5100 or visit: ASLITP -

Source

Six Flags Fiesta Texas and San Antonio College welcome hearing-impaired guests to our Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Awareness Day. To receive your discount admission coupon, please go to the San Antonio College registration table located outside the front gate on the day of the event. For more information call TTY 210-697-5100 or visit: ASLITP -

Source
That sounds like fun. I've only been to two Deaf Awareness events.

One was at Six Flags Over Texas. The other was at Scarborough Festival.

i just found out that this coming saturday, june 7, is deaf and hoh awareness day at fiesta texas in san antonio. I can't find the cost of a discount ticket though. The website says you can buy a discount ticket there but doesn't say how much. Does anyone know how much it costs? We can't afford to go if it is not discounted very much. Just thought i'd spread the word about the event and see if anyone knows how much it costs.
hi there, my name is gretta williams from san antonio,tx. I am 39 yrs old deaf blk mother. I needs to know where i will buy deaf awareness six flag on 7th of june 2009 before i will planning buy one ticket on 1st of june 2009. If u know where it getting from then let me know and plz email me my sk2008 email is mzdeafgretta@tmail.com and hollaz me.

hi there, my name is gretta williams from san antonio,tx. I am 39 yrs old deaf blk mother. I needs to know where i will buy deaf awareness six flag on 7th of june 2009 before i will planning buy one ticket on 1st of june 2009. If u know where it getting from then let me know and plz email me my sk2008 email is mzdeafgretta@tmail.com and hollaz me.
Hi DeafGretta; welcome to AllDeaf. There is info several posts above of you, or go to this ( http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-events-...-day-fiesta-texas-san-antonio.html#post998543 ) :)

I just found out that this coming Saturday, June 7, is Deaf and HOH Awareness Day at Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. I can't find the cost of a discount ticket though. The website says you can buy a discount ticket there but doesn't say how much. Does anyone know how much it costs? We can't afford to go if it is not discounted very much. Just thought I'd spread the word about the event and see if anyone knows how much it costs.

Hello, everybody

I just found out about Deaf day is on June 12th at Fiesta Texas. Before i was so confused about the date. I thought it was first week of month always but not.. that's kind mess up a bit.

Back