Deaf Awareness at Six Flags Over GA??

:hug: I am sure TB can dicuss about that with ya...probably too soon and date haven't finalized?

RebelGirl said:
what am i to you now? You don't ask me to go traveling with you ever.. do you not like me at all? :tears:

RebelGirl said:
what am i to you now? You don't ask me to go traveling with you ever.. do you not like me at all? :tears:
awww i dont mean to u like that... do u wanna go or what???

This is a confirmed information that there will be a ‘Deaf Day’ held at Six Flags over Georgia on Saturday, May 6th from 10:00A to 10:00P. The park is located in Austell in Cobb County, Ga., just outside Atlanta/Marietta.

The ticket probably will cost $22 per person.

Don’t worry - there will be more information coming in soon. I will post to let you all know as soon I receive more info.

Brian said:
This is a confirmed information that there will be a ‘Deaf Day’ held at Six Flags over Georgia on Saturday, May 6th from 10:00A to 10:00P. The park is located in Austell in Cobb County, Ga., just outside Atlanta/Marietta.

The ticket probably will cost $22 per person.

Don’t worry - there will be more information coming in soon. I will post to let you all know as soon I receive more info.

Is it still on May 6th for sure? No change?

It is confirmed by alots of deafies. It is on my paper.

Six Flags on May 6th

Atlanta Deaf Expo on May 13th

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
It is confirmed by alots of deafies. It is on my paper.

Six Flags on May 6th

Atlanta Deaf Expo on May 13th

Plan to go to DeafNation Expo at Atlanta .. really wish that they change the date for the Deaf Awareness Day at 6 Flags on the next day on the same weekend instead. Darnit!

Even there is camping going on May 13th weekend nearby, too. I will ask them for the details to post it here for you ok.

But however if they change the 6 flags event schedule, let us know ok.

I am sorry, but the person responsible for this event sent E-mail a little too late... But, here is the message:
Hi all!

Reminder that this Saturday, May 6th is Deaf Day at Six Flags Over
Georgia!
From 10 am - 10 pm.
Tickets are $24 each (same price adults & children).

One price - same for deaf or hearing!

Must buy at Deaf Awareness Ticket Booth (look for signs).

Come out and have some fun!!

Back