Deaf Awareness at Six Flags Over GA??

dawgsfans80

Reaction score
Anyone know when the deaf awareness at Six Flags Over Georgia for this May '06?

It used to be on Mother's day weekend but they changed it to the end of May.. I'll letcha know what day it is that is if you got what you need to know.

Ohhhh I'll LOVE to go! Umm you made me thinking of going! :)

RebelGirl said:
It used to be on Mother's day weekend but they changed it to the end of May.. I'll letcha know what day it is that is if you got what you need to know.

yea most time this may 2nd weekend, but i am not going.. i have reason

I looked up info on Deaf Awareness at Six Flags. There is no date for that yet. So there you go.

There is a Deaf Expo in Atlanta on Saturday, May 13th 2006. Thought to let you know.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I looked up info on Deaf Awareness at Six Flags. There is no date for that yet. So there you go.

There is a Deaf Expo in Atlanta on Saturday, May 13th 2006. Thought to let you know.
ahhh! thanks let me know abt that!

Thanks, everyone. I'm really lookin forward to go there for sure with a new giant long ride, "GOLIATH", that will openin this April '06, which we will be lucky to ride there on May. That's why I need to know when, so I can make up my plan. It will be blast time! :)

DeafGeorgiaLady said:

Ohh, I would love to go!

Cool...wish I could go...dunno on moola first Also need find someone to share the hotel as well...too $

TweetyBird said:
my friend and i discused today, we will go there.. on may 12 to 14.. :D

Just found out from a friend of mine. Six Flags is on May 6th, 2006. BUT I am not for sure if that is correct. I will know more soon, I will keep updates with this.

Interesting. I always thought Deaf Awareness is in June. In NJ, we always have Deaf Awareness at Great Ad. on the first week of June. ANd I'm surprised to hear that Great Ad. opens up before Memorial Weekend.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Deaf Awareness Day @ Six Flags is in ATLANTA, GEORGIA. Not in New Jersey.
I know that it is in GA... It's just the 'Deaf Awareness' thing.. I thought we 'celebrate' it at the same time.. not different date/month.

I noticed that. I have seen ppl saying that they have it in June and July. I was like ah that is cool. Yeah, things can be different in the deaf world. :)

TweetyBird said:
my friend and i discused today, we will go there.. on may 12 to 14.. :D

what am i to you now? You don't ask me to go traveling with you ever.. do you not like me at all? :tears:

Back