Deaf Athletes

Lefors is in CFL right now CANOE -- SLAM! Sports - CFL - Edmonton: Esks ink pivot LeFors

Doug Flutie/Kurt Warner anyone?

As for MARTEL VAN ZANT, he has the chance because CB position doesn't require lot of communication like d-linemen, QB, etc..

We ll shall see if Zant is able to make transition from college to NFL and fuk yea if he get a roster spot, i ll join you man.

:wave: Doug Flutie! I grew up to watch his Natick HS (who was my town's rival as that time I didn't know him but booed his team) and his Boston College with my father and brothers....along with his 9 teams from CFL, NFL, and USFL.

If Fluite/Warner had success in NFL coming from CFL, I dont see why Lefors can't duplicate the success. Lefors was outstanding college QB for Louisville. He lead his team to 11-1 and his team was sixth in the nation. He has all tools except that he is not tall enough (6-0).

Lefors himself is not deaf but he has deaf brother, sister, and deaf parents.

LeFors is a CODA, but he did not play as starter. Where is he now? oh, that's right he suck. :roll: I'm looking up at MARTEL VAN ZANT, if he is playing very well in NFL, I'll buy a ticket to watch his game, care to join? :cool:

yea lefors played for my hometown uofl cardinals. i hate them with a passion but hes good ill admit that.

I know this response comes a month or two too late, but I played college soccer, and am playing with the US Deaf Men's National Soccer Team. What do you want to know?

As for the question whether deaf athletes should play mainstream sports. My personal opinion is an unequivocal yes, but I'm more curious as to why this question was brought up. Is it for social purposes, for legal purposes (as absurd as it may be), or for athletic ability/quality purposes?

sup mark? lol

Back