Deaf and HOH survey participants

Mr Mouse, why don't you Google "turbo charged engine", and also a lot of us have no idea what dereksbicycles is talking about? He's being silly!

I like to read dereksbicycles posts on "turbo charged engine" , I get a charge out
of them . :giggle:

Last edited:
I like to read dereksbicycles posts on "turbo charged engine" , I get a charge
of them . :giggle:

I know, I love being playful, and having a sense of humor and wit!

I find it difficult on forums though as others may not "get" what you are saying, then there is the misunderstanding and hurt feelings.

You have a good sense of humor, WDYS.

I know, I love being playful, and having a sense of humor and wit!

I find it difficult on forums though as others may not "get" what you are saying, then there is the misunderstanding and hurt feelings.

You have a good sense of humor, WDYS.

I love British comedy , I know some people do not but it so dry and witty to me to. Oh God , I that happen to me before . I was buying a bag of potatoes and I said to casher "There is a hole in the bag , I knew potatoes had eyes but I didn't know they had teeth too" And the woman face got bright red, I was like HUH? I told my sister this and she thought it was funny. Damn I keep leaving words out of my posts , I think faster than I came type. .

I love British comedy , I know some people do not but it so dry and witty to me to. Oh God , I that happen to me before . I was buying a bag of potatoes and I said to casher "There is a hole in the bag , I knew potatoes had eyes but I didn't know they had teeth too" And the woman face got bright red, I was like HUH? I told my sister this and she thought it was funny. Damn I keep leaving words out of my posts , I think faster than I came type. .

Yes, I love British comedy too!

Back