Deaf Alarm

PUNKYWOLFY

Reaction score
I WONDER MISCHIEF CATS DO THAT ??????? MY CATS ? UUMMM LOOK AT CATS DONT GIVE ME INNOCENT LOOKS :angel: I SHOULD UNPLUGGED IN CASE :lol:

Attachments

• DEAFALARM.jpg
    DEAFALARM.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 20
It sure gotta wake me up and I will make sure the cats put in the other room and close the door with their foods before I go to bed lol

Pomeranian said:
It sure gotta wake me up and I will make sure the cats put in the other room and close the door with their foods before I go to bed lol

HAHA YES I AGREE WONDER IS CATS CAN BE MISCHIEF UUMMM DOGGIEZ CAN DO THAT TOO???????? :laugh2:

hahahahahahhaah good one!!! we sleep so we cant see what they do to us?????? they wanna us wake up cuz of they are hungry??? :eek:

Very Funny!!! It is true about the cats awake people up like me...

I have four cats myself.. 3 indoors and 1 outdoor.

My cats s jobs if I miss the alarm, they do come to awake me up and MEOWW, YOU RE LATE FOR WORK by using their paws!!! Good thing, they are declawed.

My first cat was lost at my friends house s subvision when she was declawed, so I fell in love with her before get others.

Cathy

CatSaye said:
Very Funny!!! It is true about the cats awake people up like me...

I have four cats myself.. 3 indoors and 1 outdoor.

My cats s jobs if I miss the alarm, they do come to awake me up and MEOWW, YOU RE LATE FOR WORK by using their paws!!! Good thing, they are declawed.

My first cat was lost at my friends house s subvision when she was declawed, so I fell in love with her before get others.

Cathy

GOOD I CAN SEE U RE CAT LOVER ALIKE ME I M ANIMAL LOVER SAME AS MY CATS KEEP POKE ME FOR FOODS OR PICKY ON LITTER LET ME KNEW NEED CHANGE LITTER :) I DID POST MY CATS N DOG PIC IN OUR PETS SUBJECT WOOF WAGGIN :)

Max my cat used to do that... waking me up at 5 or 6 am in the morning by using his mouth... he would try to lick my hair but my hair is too long so he end up pulling it out.. OW! lol he stopped after a while cuz he could see it wouldnt wake me up and only made me annoyed... so instead now he would walk on my chest and start to kneel with his paws... unfortunely i couldnt declaw him (no money and now hes too old to be declaw) so its definitely painful and woke me up lol... im glad he didnt do that anymore :-P well not that often

lilo STILLLLLLLLL PAWS me everymorning EVEN when the alarm is going off and licks my partner and My nose like uhh mom time for me to go pee wanna me shit on the floor like i did to grandpa for not getting up?????? So ofc we get up and go let them poo and pee sheesh dogs LOL!

SpiceHD said:
Max my cat used to do that... waking me up at 5 or 6 am in the morning by using his mouth... he would try to lick my hair but my hair is too long so he end up pulling it out.. OW! lol he stopped after a while cuz he could see it wouldnt wake me up and only made me annoyed... so instead now he would walk on my chest and start to kneel with his paws... unfortunely i couldnt declaw him (no money and now hes too old to be declaw) so its definitely painful and woke me up lol... im glad he didnt do that anymore :-P well not that often

HAHA SOUND CUTE UR CAT DO THAT TRY WAKE U UP MY CATS ALWAYS HYPER THAT ONLY WAY WAKE ME UP HAHA

javapride said:
lilo STILLLLLLLLL PAWS me everymorning EVEN when the alarm is going off and licks my partner and My nose like uhh mom time for me to go pee wanna me shit on the floor like i did to grandpa for not getting up?????? So ofc we get up and go let them poo and pee sheesh dogs LOL!

HAHA GEEZ POOR U AND UR PARTNER MY DOG OREO WILL DO SAME WILL ROLL OVER TRY GET MY ATTENTION FOR TAKE HIM OUTSIDE DO BUSINESS GEEZ CANT BLAME WHAT DOGS RESPONISBLE TO WAKE US UP

Back