Deaf Actress, Terrylene: ASL poetry on 22nd May

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
Fox 11

Please help spread the words to your friends, co-workers, families, and everyone!!! An Evening of ASL Poetry and Stories: I WONDER WHY by Terrylene; Deaf Actress May 22, 2010 7:00 p.m. - Sequoia School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Gym 1460 S. Horne Ave. Mesa Arizona Ticket sales: $10 advance $15 at door Purchase ticket through East Valley Association of the Deaf - contact Healther Van Zee Laine at [masked] Online reservation: [masked] Terrylene | Facebook On Site ticket purchase: Sequoia School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Office A fundraiser for Clerc's Children and East Valley Association of the Deaf, Inc. Ticket purchases help launch 1st bilingual website for deaf toddlers and their families: Clerc's Children's Mission: To prepare Deaf infants for Kindergarten with bilingual skills. To provide grieving parents with early curriculum & tolls for deaf tots in ASL & English. www.clercschildren.com

Is there a way to view this poetry reading, other than being there. I live in Florida, but I would love to view her work. I have written poetry myself. Thank you for the information.

marylou4

Back