Deaf Actress on CSI:NY

BelleSorrisa

Reaction score
One of my sorority sisters, Amber Stanton, will be acting in an episode "Silent Night" along with other few deaf casts on CSI: NY, Channel CBS on Wednesday, December 13, at 10 PM ET. DO NOT MISS IT!!!!!

I'm going to try and post this under General Chat too as well. I want to get Amber the publicity she needs. We need to support our deaf fellows!!!

Deaf Actress on CSI: NY

One of my sorority sisters, Amber Stanton, will be acting in an episode "Silent Night" along with other few deaf casts on CSI: NY, Channel CBS on Wednesday, December 13, at 10 PM ET. DO NOT MISS IT!!!!!

You may remember Amber from the short movie "Resonare" if you watched it. She was the sexy woman and the only woman in that movie.

As long it would be viewed in Australia too! December, 13th... Got it.

CSI 12/13/06 must watch!!

Hey Y'all PLEASE watch CSI:NY on December 13th. A Deafie i know will be on there. I don't know how much but he will be. Show the support!! =):ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty:

Thanks for notifying us about these. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the show since I've always been a fan of CSI (Vegas, NY and Miami).

Mod's Note: The thread has been merged couple of times with different people posting about the CSI: NY. Please post it here in this thread since it is on the same topic. Thank You. :)

thanks jolie

that is much better rather confusing those 3 threads

smile

Mark your calenders!!!!!!

For Wednesday December 13th, at 10pm. CSI:NY is having a story line that a crime is committed against a Deaf family. A Deaf person I know will be on the show. If we have enough people maybe the ratings will go up and they will have more roles like this for the Deaf!!!:ty: :ty: :ty:

Also, The plot: an intruder shoots the teenage daughter and nearly kidnapps the baby and the mother hears nothing. The investigators come to realize the entire family is Deaf.

Video Preview

If you go to this website: CSI:NY Official Site on CBS

Look under the Next on CSI:NY (near the right middle), go to the bottom of that box using the scroll bar, you'll see a link that says "Watch a video preview".

This is where it gets complicated.

You will see a screen where it will ask you to pick either Windows Media Player or Real Player. Pick the one you use and then click on "Next on CSI:NY" in the left column and then click on "Watch Now".

You'll see Marlee Matlin. I couldn't see who the other deaf casts are but we'll watch the show and find out :)

Awesome, thanks for letting me know! I will be sure to post this on tv so i wont forget to watch it.. :D

Thanks...I will keep a check on it when it will be on in Australia. I think we are about a few weeks behind.

Mine didn't have the option to preview for some reason =( i don't know why. They do have a feed back option. It's at the bottom of the page. Hopefully a lot of people will give positive feed back on having Deaf actors and situations on TV. Hopefully a lot of good feedback will cause these TV networks to have more!!!

Sorry I had to shout out loud...Felt happy!!!

OH I LOVE TO WATCH DEAF SHOWS!!!
Definitely I've setup a reminder both in my Comcast HD Cable box (hoping to watch it in widescreen!) and in my Office Outlook 2007!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I can't wait to see deaf shows! Oh, ahh, I love deaf shows on the television!
I glad I will getting it on On Demand for this show, CBS On Demand
for Comcast is free, and have closed-captions! :thumb:

Sorry I am not interested to watch CSI: NY, it isnt my fave show. I love CSI: Las Vegas but thanks for letting us know.

Back