Deaf action in video

Yes, very powerful and an eye opening ASL presentation.

Wow! Really small world! I know the male and female actor in that short video (not the signer) but that's Chad and Amber from RIT. I went there with them. Also Wayne Betts JR directed the movie. He also went to RIT. I'm glad to see that he's making his dream come true. I bet you ONE day he will become a famous director.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
You guys shuold watch this vidoe of Deaf action. It's way very cool. I like it alot.

http://www.mosdeux.com/vitalsigns/

Ah, I beat you as I put this movie into entertainment thread a day before you put it here. Beat you to it. :giggle: oh oh you must copied and pasted here LOL At least, great movie :thumb:

Are you good job, video alone is learn how God

I agree, I like you are good cool, I like about to video.

That is smile on good for :repost: :h5:

I like about to watch learn asl and person is good learn God love people would want to interest to God, Don't do alone sucicide that is good ad.

Travis

:)

WHOA! What a beautiful Video clip! ASL is such a beauitful thing!! I gotta to share this with my friends!

That is extremely fantastic ASL performance. It is a perfect for ASL students to read the actor's ASL to translate into English.

:)

I shared this link with other hearing people who take ASL classes. ;)

is it just my slow internet connection or is the movie a bit choppy? i cant get it to play properly for me....

MaxUFC said:
Ah, I beat you as I put this movie into entertainment thread a day before you put it here. Beat you to it. :giggle: oh oh you must copied and pasted here LOL At least, great movie :thumb:

I didin't know you got it before me!! :Oops:

Back