Dead Space

Dismal Shadow

"Yours. Not mine."
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the best survival horror game I have ever played for the PS3. It got great reviews over at Gamestop: Gamestop.com - Dead Space Reviews

The same goes for Xbox user. I give this game 10 out of 10. Highly recommended.

I will rent it.
FARCRY 2 is very addictive. I played it for 7 hours and it is only 10% completion. LONG game, and more fun. :)

I will rent it.
FARCRY 2 is very addictive. I played it for 7 hours and it is only 10% completion. LONG game, and more fun. :)

Yup, I know. I saw you playing. I'm saving money so I can buy Farcry 2 and R2.

Dead Space exceeded my expectations, espeically coming from EA. I currently am at stage 9, on a rental.

I will grab Dead Space for PC later.

It is a great game indeed. Like a mix of Doom and Resident Evil 4 into one. One of the best games to own this year.

I'm not really into horror video games, sorry. :P

dead space is best game ever...... and bad news I have a problem with ps3 hard drive I supposed on chapter 10 but it threw me back to chapter 6. I think my hard drive is minor damaged or something. same happened to cod4 few days ago when hard drive lost some of cod4 maps and it forces me re-download maps but I dont know how.. I will considering buy a new HDD 160GB or 320GB after christmas.

I have played on it... That was very fun and some scary scenes! =D You should try play on it if you liked Doom series, Resident Evil series, and other horror games. It may be similiar like those games, but it has upgrades, armors, weapons, some melee skills like stomp or dropkick, and more! Btw E3 chose this game for one of winners. (I dunno if those voices and any sounds are good or not -- I'm deaf, but my friend said most good voices and others.)

PS: They're not zombine... They are something, well I wouldn't spoiler you guys. >_> It surpised me a lil bit when I found out what the hell are those monsters.

DROPKICKING BABIES FTW.
Aaaaaand, the last boss battle was way better than any last boss in any horror game. It will make you to go like "Ohhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!"

I like games like Grand Theft Auto series, when I get bored I just roam around the streets just for fun :)

Rumor they will make another sequel of Dead Space 2?

It is highly possible that there will be a sequel to Dead Space sometime. EA has alot of plans for other games such as Mirror's Edge as well, which would be planned as a trilogy.

Back