Day at Swimming Pool

racheleggert

Reaction score
**entering AllDEaf Munpicial Swimming Pool and found a place to set my stuff down** It is only public swimming pool that are full of Deafies...

Who else are here at the swimming pool?

mld4ds said:
CI people are getting toasted soon?
for your lame myth jokes.. i find that idiotic...

rachel-
i would join ya. and swimming anywhere.. maybe i should bring my scuba gear :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
for your lame myth jokes.. i find that idiotic...

rachel-
i would join ya. and swimming anywhere.. maybe i should bring my scuba gear :D

Sure, there will be other pool that is for scuba diving only..

There will be kiddie pool too, and couple of water slides..

cental34 said:
I guess I'll just have to sit out on the side. :cry:

Why? There will be waterfall diving area for people like you, and the water will be deep so you don't have to hit your head on pool floor!

loves to swim and laid on the floating... make me feel good and enjoy view up the sky... (chuckles)

I have not tried waterfall... one day If I'll be gone vacation and beautiful adventure somehwere... I would be very happy join into the waterfall.. What look alike and feel emotions when water hit on my head ??

hell im gettin into this pool **jumps in and starts lookin for girls**

I wish I can join in but I got my tatoo three weeks ago. Gotta to sit on the lawn chair and drink beers.

oh yea but i have swimming pool here.. i am planning go to swimming pool today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

bluegecko474 said:
I wish I can join in but I got my tatoo three weeks ago. Gotta to sit on the lawn chair and drink beers.

If your tattoo is not on ankle, you can walk in kiddie pool since its shallow, not deep enough..

p22.jpg

Like this ??? *scoff laughing*

I brought my giant purple floating raft and put it out in the pool and then I fell asleep on it. ZZZZZ

cental34 said:
Maybe we can at least have the kiddie pool? :fingersx:
:wiggle: There you go!!!! I will bring the chips and you bring the dip, and we will see if we can get some more outsiders to bring the drinks. We'll show 'em that we can have too!!!! lol :P

Back