Date A Pregnant Woman?

No, I have never dated a pregnant woman.

Yes, I would date a pregnant woman. Date doesn't mean that you're necessarily in a relationship with them. It could mean going out to dinner or to a movie with that person. It can always be just friends. :)
If you don't want to be romantically involved, then it's no more "dating" than going to a movie and dinner with your guy friends.

You need to be honest with yourself (and her) about your intentions.

Getting romantically involved with a pregnant woman will be complicated and possibly full of drama. There will always be two other people in that relationship--the baby and the baby's father (even if the father is not physically there, his "spirit" of influence will be present). Just keep that in mind.

During this vulnerable, hormone-charged time of life (pregnancy is a roller coaster), does this poor woman need more complications in her life, too?

Can you separate your "friendship" feelings from protective feelings, and from your romantic feelings, and your feelings from your judgment? Pregnant women sometimes draw the daddy instinct out of even strangers without realizing it.

why in the world do I want to date a pregnant woman ?

I would rather find single woman.

I can see lot of negative response on this issue.. let me get something clear here,, not all pregnant woman are obessive with their ex that got them pregnant. Not all of them are after your money. There are some good side and there are some bad side of dating a pregnant woman. As myself,, I was pregnant and dated a wonderful guy even though He knows I am was pregnant and made it clear that my child comes first in my life. He was great about it and was patient about that. I am not after his money or pass my child off to some guy to play daddy to my child. As single mother,, don't blame just the woman for getting pregnant by a jerk who refuse to take responblity for his action as well. Condom and Birth control are not always 100% works. So don't just pin this on the women for getting pregnant. Guys have to take responbility for their mistake as well. I said my piece.

it ok you take picture yourself and preg date make you look good virile not shooting blanks

Well I have mixed feel about this..

I can be in love with the woman, but it kinda make me sad to watch the newborn baby come out of her which are not belong to me. You know what I mean?

I don't think it is sad. I think the baby will be glad you're there as a
substitute dad. You can always make the decision to adopt the baby later. Everybody will see you as a hero. The child will give you the respect.
Will call you "daddy" and love you. If anything were to happen to the mother, the child will be your responsiblity.

Well I have mixed feel about this..

I can be in love with the woman, but it kinda make me sad to watch the newborn baby come out of her which are not belong to me. You know what I mean?

what wrong with adopting the baby and have your name? U can love the baby like it is your own ? They all are innocent angels. :)

what wrong with adopting the baby and have your name? U can love the baby like it is your own ? They all are innocent angels. :)

Very true, imagine the mother of the child wants you to marry her, and she just had a child, you can even adopt the child as your own. But really, people have their own choices. For me, if I see someone who wants to date with me who is already preggy, I'd rather be friends, full stop.

I also forgot to add, it also shows the child(more of an impact if a boy) more of a responcablity. Showing the child they are willing to be the father they don't have to be. There a country song that sang about it and I heard it the other day.

I have a general rule to never date pregant women. If it was my kid in there that'd be a whole different story but here's why I don't see it as a good idea.

1. Mood swings
2. Bitchyness
3. Morning sickness
4. Eats like a fucking horse and demands strange foods at random times
5. When baby comes, well lets say I like my hands and do not want the bones crushed.
6. Pregancy has a risk of death, this would worry me.
7. I had to add another one! Some women get the mentality of "oshit my babys gonna grow up without a daddy because the real daddy ran away!!! I better find someone quick!" I mean hell child support barely even covers rent for a lot of people.

The only pro is well, when they're pregant, I hear they're horny as hell and you can't get pregant if you already are, yeah? But still that's a little off for my tastes. For me to even consider dating a pregant woman she'd have to be pretty fucking amazing.

I see why not... *shrug*

Example about Heidi Klum... She was pregnant with first child by someone else and dated Sean (she married with 2 other children with him).

yeaaaaaaaah I agree. what you said about Heidi Klum. She is brave lady!!! I am happy for Heidi Klum and Seal

I have a general rule to never date pregant women. If it was my kid in there that'd be a whole different story but here's why I don't see it as a good idea.

1. Mood swings
2. Bitchyness
3. Morning sickness
4. Eats like a fucking horse and demands strange foods at random times
5. When baby comes, well lets say I like my hands and do not want the bones crushed.
6. Pregancy has a risk of death, this would worry me.
7. I had to add another one! Some women get the mentality of "oshit my babys gonna grow up without a daddy because the real daddy ran away!!! I better find someone quick!" I mean hell child support barely even covers rent for a lot of people.

The only pro is well, when they're pregant, I hear they're horny as hell and you can't get pregant if you already are, yeah? But still that's a little off for my tastes. For me to even consider dating a pregant woman she'd have to be pretty fucking amazing.

I see soo many flaws in your idea. If you find the right women and you knock her up, she will be giving you those mood swings and bitchyness to you. She be eating like a horse and wanting strange things at odd hours as well. She be crushing your hand dueing the labor as well. Also, some women don't get horny at all. My wife did for the 1st, but after that, I was lucky to get a 'fuck you.'

Now the daddy thing, that the only good point. But if you care for her and she understand that, then it should not be a problem.

i would agree with posts!

you know model Heidi Klum have one daughter from previous relationships and she also have 2 sons from Sean's but the 2 boys looks different faces from Sean's that so wiredo! but its her choice to married black guys i can't judges her because she is private person and also model too.

Back