Dark times

christlovedeaf

Reaction score
Let you know, it was stunned and unexpected. Last Wednesday, my bf's uncle passed away and he's in the 40s. His (bf's) grandfather kept calling him(uncle) several days, no answer till last wednesday, grandfather and dad went to check on him and noone answer door, so went to landlord, and then came in, found him dead on his chair with tv on. Not sure what cause of his death. It been hit hard on the families and had memorial dinner at my bf's family's house recent sunday and then, thursday morn, our roommate's grandfather passed away, and it been hit hard on him and his family. Coroner still investigating what causes his(uncle's) death.

I'm sorry to hear that - I'll have you and your BF's family in my prayers.

Oh wow sorry to hear that his uncle is passed away without dont know why it came from :(

Hope they find why he died ?

Aw sorry to hear about your bf's uncle. I will keep him and his family in my prayer. :hug:

Awww I am very sorry to hear that. You and their family are in my thoughts and prayer. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend's Uncle... Pass my symapthy to your boyfriend and his family. :hug:

Sorry to hear about your bf's loss. Update us with what happened to bf's uncle. Hope it s not foul play.

On the bright side, uncle s in a good hand :)

Am sorry that this is indeed a difficult time...you have my condolences--and prayers.

~RR

Christlovedeaf, what a shock that would have been, and so young too and it sounds like it was very unexpected. I'm very sorry for your b/f and families' loss.

Kangaroo

Back