Dark Side ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizzou

Reaction score
I not understand how those people got banned for what reasons ?? Why cant they give chance to solve the problems. I been seen many people has little and big deals to have to solve the problems. Sigh.

Dark Sides:

When someone ask you to pay for and keeping picking till you becomes fill-up with her/him. I can understand that.

When you ask him/her for something and keeping picking till he/she becomes fill-up with you. Same idea as above.

Someone likes you and you not like them, just simply put them neturel line, not let yourself or them to attacks. I have seen that many times, nothing news.

I would say *(*&(&*(&(@#@ THAT! Sigh, I not understand those people. *rme*

Hello, Jen. I'm just as disappointed as you are. Fact is I have tried to solve problems with these people and even asked Missy to let the others know that because I was blocked, but they never got back to me.

What can I do? Nothing, really.

Please PM me if you want to talk more about this.

I can see that. Everyone is talking.

I am disappointed too. I dont want to see dramas on the forum. I want the forum to have peace.

Don't Worry about it , Alex. You still got us and we love your forum! :)

Please forget about Dark Side.
MOVE ON!

Well those people did not want to talk so thosefore, just be patience till they feel to talk again.

Not always about those people but personal of their are hurting by person who did on the blame.

That is all, I can say here...

Yeah I know I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all those drama started up and they won't give up, hacking in other account, nosy in other people's personal business, taking sides, scammed about money and all the crazy things. I literally dropped my jaw and goes "what? Whoa!"
Guess some people just never grow up and be respectful :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back