Daniellelyn got her mother's body.

Jellybean

Reaction score
WOW! The daughter of Anna Nicole Smith got the body of the baby. The judge had a lot written on the papers in front of him. I'm convinced that he knew his decision before all the people showed up in court today.

source?

This thread should be merge with DreamDeaf´s thread.

I think the judge wants to put the decision into the hands of the lawyer who is looking out for the baby's interest because he will make a decision that has no hidden motive like money. The judge also said that he wants to have the body buried with her son in the Bahamas.

I am a hearing person and I saw the verdict live. I have never seen a judge cry in a court room but you could hear that he was. It was strange.

HUH!??? :confused:

how the heck would she get her mom's body? she is a baby!??? and can't make decisions regarding burial!???

please clarify and go into details???

The baby daughter of Nicole Ann Smith has a legal guardianship in Florida. It is a good chance her body will be buried in Bahamas. Whoever takes the custody of the baby will be discussed at the parental court in California. A few crazy guys included Howard Stern will be taking a DNA test to prove this. A very sad ending .. all guys think of money not Daniellynn -- She is better off live with her grandmother Vergie Arthur.

The baby daughter of Nicole Ann Smith has a legal guardianship in Florida. It is a good chance her body will be buried in Bahamas. Whoever takes the custody of the baby will be discussed at the parental court in California. A few crazy guys included Howard Stern will be taking a DNA test to prove this. A very sad ending .. all guys think of money not Daniellynn -- She is better off live with her grandmother Vergie Arthur.

I agree with you when you say that the money is the key issue here. Isn't it sad. Whoever gets the baby better love her.

It makes sense bec Anna Nicole Smith did bury her son in the Bahamas while she was alive. She also made her residence , it makes sense her wishes be granted to be next to her son. Yes, Dannilynn is way too young to even know what's going on at this moment. Whoever Dannilynn belongs to father wise, she ought to be with him. Hope it all works out for this case.

I agreed with the judge.. And I agreed with Howard K Stern. Cause when her son died and she buried him in Bahamas and after he died, she kept telling Howard K Stern that if she died, she want to bury beside her son in Bahamas.. I agree with that...

The mother want to separate her and her son apart, and the mother want to bury her in Texas. Come on, Anna Nicole HAVE NO contact with her mother. I believe the mother was kind of baloney and trying to cover up and want her body to bury in Texas..

I am very surprised that the judge weeping thru the decision and giving the body to Dannielynn and she got her wishes to bury her mommy in Bahamas where she can rest in peace with her brother....

Now I am curious, who is the father of her?

I agreed with the judge.. And I agreed with Howard K Stern. Cause when her son died and she buried him in Bahamas and after he died, she kept telling Howard K Stern that if she died, she want to bury beside her son in Bahamas.. I agree with that...

The mother want to separate her and her son apart, and the mother want to bury her in Texas. Come on, Anna Nicole HAVE NO contact with her mother. I believe the mother was kind of baloney and trying to cover up and want her body to bury in Texas..

I am very surprised that the judge weeping thru the decision and giving the body to Dannielynn and she got her wishes to bury her mommy in Bahamas where she can rest in peace with her brother....

yea i agree with u!!! me too i am curious abt who is the father of her too

I think the judge wants to put the decision into the hands of the lawyer who is looking out for the baby's interest because he will make a decision that has no hidden motive like money. The judge also said that he wants to have the body buried with her son in the Bahamas.

I am a hearing person and I saw the verdict live. I have never seen a judge cry in a court room but you could hear that he was. It was strange.

yea i hope this settles soon cuz it is a VERY UGLY AND BITTER BATTLE fighting over nicole's body which is bizzare!!! and i guess the judge had a compassion in this case especially with the baby, and all...

nicole already stated her wishes... it should be respected! --- it is like if a person wants to be cremated but he/she was buried instead or vice versa... it is not respecting their "final" wishes... sheesh!

that is right! that is why i couldn't understand why she was fighting in court to have her buried in texas and have daniel's body exhumed to be "reburied" next to nicole in texas?? so she can look good??? yea right! nicole made it very clear that she HATED HER MOTHER from the years of abuse, whatnot and didn't have any contact with her for that last 10 years or so... so why is this happening??? :roll:

looks like everyone wants dannielynn! yikesss! (meaning nicole wasn't faithful to whoever she was with??? :hmm:)

yea- i am dying to know what the DNA results will turn out... this is just bizarre! poor innocent little dannielynn is caught in the middle of a UGLY CUSTODY BATTLE! and thank god she doesn't have a clue to what's going on!

Drama!! More drama!! Its a real crazy drama still going on even after Nicole's death.....first time I ever heard of people fighting over a person's body.

I do hope the baby goes to the man who will love her and not the $$.

Back