Dangerous Snow Driving

We only had one and a half inches of snow so far this winter! CRAZY!!

I don't miss snow. I don't miss winter driving. I don't miss snow, I don't miss winter driving.

Oh - I said that already. Sorry!!

We only had one and a half inches of snow so far this winter! CRAZY!!

Where you live? Git this, we had 4 inches of snow(two days) last week. Very cold over the weekend. Yesterday,all the snow melt and today we had big rain storms. Crazy ass mother nature. Ohio still under average for snow...smh

Sheesh, lot of people don't know what snow could do to their vehicle when they drive like normal. I've seen trucks or car spun around and landed on ditch. I usually slows down when it's snowing or icy. If it's 70mph on highway, I would slow down to 30mph. It's basically common sense if driving under 35mph during snowy weather. Some driver tried to pass by me ended up spinning around their vehicle and I had to slow to avoid and kept going.

Here in Kansas, we do have harsh winter sometime. In January afternoon, it can be around 50 degree then it'll drop to 20 degree in the evening. Ice form quickly, causing road become slick like "black ice". Those who live in KS and MO many years do not have problems driving on this road condition BUT those who moved from another state have tendency to cause accidents because they are not familiar with Kansas weather. Last year, we had snow and ice in month of January which was the coldest month each year. I drove slow on Dodge Durango. I don't even have 4x4 at all but made it on the way to work and back home without problems.

Also during rainy season, some stupid jerks drive fast and it's their problem if they slammed brake and ending up in an accident.

Catty

Ice is far more dangerous than snow. That's why I got studded winter tires...love them! I can brake on ice, no problem.

Back