Dangerous "Knockout Game" Spreads in USA

I hope some hardened criminals in jail play the knockout game on these worthless teens. I have no sympathy for (((*^%^$ up teenagers like them.

even animals don't do this. they're beneath animals. they're beneath the gum stuck under my shoe. I wish they knock out a ruthless gang member's grandma instead.

even animals don't do this. they're beneath animals. they're beneath the gum stuck under my shoe. I wish they knock out a ruthless gang member's grandma instead.

I wish too!

Even their grandma doesn't deserve it. I'd prefer they knock out one of their own.

Even their grandma doesn't deserve it. I'd prefer they knock out one of their own.

That means a whole community off gangs will play hard hard knockout with their heads.

You beat me to this ! I was going to say that too, animals don't do this. I would not go after their grandma, I would want to know parents the kids have. Something needs to be done to get kids off the streets . They should join a boxing club and fight one another .

You beat me to this ! I was going to say that too, animals don't do this. I would not go after their grandma, I would want to know parents the kids have. Something needs to be done to get kids off the streets . They should join a boxing club and fight one another .

I don't think boxing would work for kids with that kind of mental thinking. They are doing this as a thrill. it means there is something wrong with their heads. maybe a good knockout with tighten up their lose screws.

When a rabid dog is executed, you don't really feel pity, anger or remorse. What you do feel is relief that the community is safer and an animal was put out of its misery.

Shows there is a lot of things going wrong in this world, people feel less safe nowadays. :(

Dangerous Games - "Point 'em Out, Knock 'em Out"

The victim was attacked by 17-year-old Marvell Weaver. But Weaver did more than try to knock his victim out, he tried to do it with a taser. Luckily for the victim, the taser didn't work and he was able to protect himself with his concealed-carry .40 caliber pistol.

"He shoved something into my side. I wasn't sure what it was. It had some force to it. I wasn't sure if it was a knife or a gun," said the victim.

Weaver was shot twice, in the leg and an inch away from his spine. He's been sentenced to a year in jail for the attack, but he admits he's getting off easy.

"It was just a lesson learned. I wish I hadn't played the game at all," said Weaver.

But Weaver say's this wasn't the first time he'd played it. Before he was caught, he and his friends had attacked random people on several occasions.

Good example when a gun probably saved the victim's life. The attacker, well, he had it coming. Anybody who does the knockout thing is an idiot and moron with no ounce of respect.

What is scary is some of these attacks where done with people around. It's like they have no concern of being caught. I was wondering if this is like a gang initiation type of thing?

What is scary is some of these attacks where done with people around. It's like they have no concern of being caught. I was wondering if this is like a gang initiation type of thing?

Either that or something to raise their own "esteem" within the ranks of their friends.

Blog: Rash of black-on-white-violence confounds New York City's media outlets

Go on. Nothing to look here. No hate crime here.

Though one got ask why the black on white attacks? Had it been the other way around you'd have Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton slobbering all over the place about the vicious racist, hate crimes taking place.

Nothing to see. Move along....

Obsessed with Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton?

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton only care about black people, that it.

I agree with NYPD that it is a hate crime since the attackers are black and the victims are white or Asian. Black people have to be careful from now on because of KKK and Neo-Nazi who might look for revenge. Who knows?

Back