Dangerous flood in our hometown

Prime Boss

Reaction score
More and more dangerous flood has turned our area into water! Yesterday, we were rushed to save my beloved cats from being trapped in that dangerous flood, three of them were at our front door crying out to us. Thankfully, they're doing fine in our porch, I'm going to take care of them until dangerous flood is reduced.

Remains of Hurricane Ida is to blame for all this mess! You almost can see too much water is up to our knees! As of today, we're trapped ourselves in the house, we can't going out to grab foods in the store, the scene out there is not very pretty.

Rain is pounding here the hardest than ever and it won't ever quit to bring more rain! So we'll be trapped here for several days! That's great..

What a rare hurricane during the month of November!

stay safe! please plan ahead for evacuation!

More and more dangerous flood has turned our area into water! Yesterday, we were rushed to save my beloved cats from being trapped in that dangerous flood, three of them were at our front door crying out to us. Thankfully, they're doing fine in our porch, I'm going to take care of them until dangerous flood is reduced.

Remains of Hurricane Ida is to blame for all this mess! You almost can see too much water is up to our knees! As of today, we're trapped ourselves in the house, we can't going out to grab foods in the store, the scene out there is not very pretty.

Rain is pounding here the hardest than ever and it won't ever quit to bring more rain! So we'll be trapped here for several days! That's great..

What a rare hurricane during the month of November!

I was watching the news on the laptop. They said that NC will sink due to a lot of water weight then break off the coast. NC will then slide into the ocean.

They're also calling for a major tsunami across the Atlantic.
The citizens of Morocco, Portugal, and Spain are already preparing for this.

I hope you're taking this with a grain of salt, prepare ahead for your needs.

Good luck.

Several locations on the eastern coast have experienced flooding in recent days. Floodings in Philadelphia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and several more states.

Wow where is it? Glad you and your furkids are ok.

never mind. Is it VA???

We're living in Engelhard, that town has the history of experiencing the flood in that record. Yesterday, we couldn't find my beloved cats, despite the dangerous flood is flowing to turn our area in the water, I called out their names, they were nowhere to be found.

That confirmed my fear that they're lost in the underwater, but thank god that they're found at our front door. They were so scared of that dangerous flood coming their way, I grabbed my stuff and told them, "Hang in there! We're here to save you from that dangerous water!"

I told my family that we must hurry to save them. As we're proceed to pick them up and putting them in our porch where they're safe until dangerous flood is reduced! Man, the wind is blowing so harder as they're behind my legs to warm up themselves. I sought out so hard to protect them.

As of today, I almost lost Rovin! He wandered around outside of our porch, so I rushed to find him! There he was sitting out there, I pulled him back in and told him that he must stay in the porch!

My good lord, they were pooping everywhere, so I has to clean it up. Not a very good day today! :(

aww PB wonder if you have litter box from your home and put it out on the porch???? If you don't have one then get lots of newspaper and rip them and put in the box. that's all you have. I know cats are the most fussy animals.

wonder if you can take pictures of your flooding area???

Dear friend,

We built our homemade litter box, so they can poop there anytime they wants to. And to answer your question, we don't have pictures to take of my flooding area. We were too busy rushing our time to store and everything before that big storm come our way. It could take a week to have that dangerous flood to reduced at long last.

Back