Dang too hot

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Dang today really hot outside. I was having hard time to get sleep cause of hot so I took fan near me much better cooler. I wish same last week cooler to keep going forever!!! :lol:

I am going to be putting my A/C in some time soon and yes it is a hot day today for me too. :) :thumb:

It's hot here too.. so we have fans on.. will set up A/C soon! Yay! Also our windows is open too.. nice today outside though.. sky blue and sunny! :)

Nice here but a little hot. I keep window opened. I've been cleaning and sweating my ass off! LOL!

You must be brave for doing that! I cannot do that.. I am afraid of heights! :ugh: I must hire my uncle or someone else to do the roof instead! :whistle:

Pomeranian said:
yep I did for a while but good thing the tree block the sun where I can stay cool. LOL

FelixKat930 said:
You must be brave for doing that! I cannot do that.. I am afraid of heights! :ugh: I must hire my uncle or someone else to do the roof instead! :whistle:

Ha My roof is kinda flat. So I can get up there I aint afraid of height. :D

HA! I dont mind fix the roof and aint scare of height hhahah but one thing ow ow ow ow ow too hot on the roof which I hate it lol :lol:

It is warm here today and I went swimming in the pool. Ahhhhh it was so nice to be swimming again :)

It was very hot here today; about 94 degrees. Hubby and I were splitting firewood this afternoon. At least we were working in the shade.

ahhh lucky you.. I miss swimming but I can't wait to be in the Ocean in SC soon!

ButterflyGirl said:
It is warm here today and I went swimming in the pool. Ahhhhh it was so nice to be swimming again :)

What you mean about firewood.. you getting rid of it?

Reba said:
It was very hot here today; about 94 degrees. Hubby and I were splitting firewood this afternoon. At least we were working in the shade.

Yuppie, Minnesota is hot.... so lucky my mom has central AC and ceiling fans in her house.... basement is that cold just like cooler and fridge at my work.

Can't wait for the winds to come in and cool us down but it's so darn hot outside,especially after few days of rain this week.. EEEKK!!! I know for sure that the weather in my area will so hot and humid during the Memorial Day Weekend! :eek2:

Back