dancing at the bars.

At local bar in my hometown, there is not even a dancing floor. I would rather drink some beers and have a good conversation.

I am not big fan of dancing, only if girls ask me to.

I won't lie...I've always wanted to go to a strip joint just to see the ladies and I'm a woman. :)

I really, really want to see the chip N dales-if they still exist. :drools: Oh, and they MUST have long hair. Well, at least one of the men. I've a thing for men with long hair don't know why but I just love, love, love long hair on men. That'd be a dream to see a hot longhaired male stripper before I die.

I won't lie...I've always wanted to go to a strip joint just to see the ladies and I'm a woman. :)

I really, really want to see the chip N dales-if they still exist. :drools: Oh, and they MUST have long hair. Well, at least one of the men. I've a thing for men with long hair don't know why but I just love, love, love long hair on men. That'd be a dream to see a hot longhaired male stripper before I die.

ha ha i didnt go to the chip and dales. dang! when i was 15. my three siblings went there and wanted me to come but my mom thinks it wasn't a good idea due to drinking issue. dang!!

over years i totally forget about chip and dales. i dont know about long hair. :hmm: lol

Cover charges? It depends. Anywhere from 4-20$ It's the price of drinks that will kill you. A beer at a club in DC is about 8$ A cocktail--10-15$ Bottle service is like, 120$ for a bottle of regular liquor. Nothing special.

Back in my Clubbing day. It does get expensive real quick on a regular night. I would wait til "Ladies Night" Pay around $10 for the cover charge and drink and dance the night away.

Daytona Beach is where I mainly went clubbing. I also enjoyed the Clubs in Miami when I stayed with Deaf friends there.

Back