Damn Toy R us called me

ZiNg31

Reaction score
I filled out long job application online for Toy R us.

Today they called me while I was out of the house... they left a message saying I have interview appt today at 3 pm. I came home 3:40pm and got this message. I called them and explained and ask for reschedule to interview but the manager is interviewing someone else. they told me that she will call me after finishing the interview with another person. But lately she hasnt call. Damn it.

you must kept interview appt at 3pm they dont missed interview after 3pm its so important you want jobs!

That's too bad you may have missed out on an opportunity..however, sometimes it's 'fate' and perhaps the job isn't meant for 'you'. Just hang in there and someone will be calling you! ;)

Better luck next time-- :)

~RR

Maybe you should quit showing your cute small youtube video.

Best I can say keep looking elsewhere and hope they call you back.

I filled out long job application online for Toy R us.

Today they called me while I was out of the house... they left a message saying I have interview appt today at 3 pm. I came home 3:40pm and got this message. I called them and explained and ask for reschedule to interview but the manager is interviewing someone else. they told me that she will call me after finishing the interview with another person. But lately she hasnt call. Damn it.
WOW ... that's strange. I can't believe they would give you such short notice. You mean to tell me they called you on the same day they wanted to interview you? Tha'ts pretty odd..

Aww that sucks, hope they wil give u other chance

WOW ... that's strange. I can't believe they would give you such short notice. You mean to tell me they called you on the same day they wanted to interview you? Tha'ts pretty odd..

True, should be able to have plenty of time and notice to set up for an interview, however, just maybe they were desperate and needed to hire someone as soon as possible to fill in?

~RR

True, should be able to have plenty of time and notice to set up for an interview, however, just maybe they were desperate and needed to hire someone as soon as possible to fill in?~RR
Yep that could very well be true.

Still havnt call back. Oh well looking for more. I had filled out Target, Wal Mart, Best Buy, UPS, Home Depot, and others. Seems I ran out of them... more likely I have to search throught small businesses which I havnt try yet. I know they pay small.

Wish me a luck. Thanks :cool:

Tons tons tons of luck! You will find one if you don't give up. Been there and done that.

I started with job that I hate the most, dishwasher, thank god it didn't last long (about 6 weeks), took me 5th job finally land on job that I love! I ended up never miss a day at my current work. The forth job, Im not sure why but they made me sick every other month! WTF? I heard plenty people there got sick too. Air quality is questionable down there. At least I don't work there anymore.

Still havnt call back. Oh well looking for more. I had filled out Target, Wal Mart, Best Buy, UPS, Home Depot, and others. Seems I ran out of them... more likely I have to search throught small businesses which I havnt try yet. I know they pay small.

Wish me a luck. Thanks :cool:

Tons tons tons of luck! You will find one if you don't give up. Been there and done that.

I started with job that I hate the most, dishwasher, thank god it didn't last long (about 6 weeks), took me 5th job finally land on job that I love! I ended up never miss a day at my current work. The forth job, Im not sure why but they made me sick every other month! WTF? I heard plenty people there got sick too. Air quality is questionable down there. At least I don't work there anymore.

yeah my past 2 jobs hardware company and FedEX ground... they both sucks and I had running cold nose everyday since working there but for FedEX I had to lift 50 lbs boxes or more everyday. People quit FedEX ground alot ... I had been attending work there never miss a day then I fed up everytime workers doesnt show up or quit pushed me to work harder and faster. They never give you a break because they wanted us to speed it up and have the packages shipped. I am unloader there... sometime I had to unload the whole packages off 4 full trucks by myself only when theres shortage of workers. I told boss need to hire more.. he promised me but somehow he hired 3 more guys and 6 people quit... damn got worst and I fed up and left. They pay sucks anyway. This is why I want to find a job that would suit me for life. Nascar is the best one for me heh.

Eh eh I know about FedEX, you see... the logo is bad term for the company itself. Know why? Fed as FED UPS, and EX means too many Ex-employees; this makes a FED UP Ex-Employees! Now you understand better!

Seriously, I know cause some of my friend works there before and my dad used to work at UPS, they all told me shyts about them.
What you just said is very true, very high turn overs down there.

yeah my past 2 jobs hardware company and FedEX ground... they both sucks and I had running cold nose everyday since working there but for FedEX I had to lift 50 lbs boxes or more everyday. People quit FedEX ground alot ... I had been attending work there never miss a day then I fed up everytime workers doesnt show up or quit pushed me to work harder and faster. They never give you a break because they wanted us to speed it up and have the packages shipped. I am unloader there... sometime I had to unload the whole packages off 4 full trucks by myself only when theres shortage of workers. I told boss need to hire more.. he promised me but somehow he hired 3 more guys and 6 people quit... damn got worst and I fed up and left. They pay sucks anyway. This is why I want to find a job that would suit me for life. Nascar is the best one for me heh.

They shouldn't call you for interviews the day of the interview. That's unprofessional. :roll:

They shouldn't call you for interviews the day of the interview. That's unprofessional. :roll:

Yeah!

Anyhoo Target sent me a letter saying there is no positions for me. Dang it's my 1st time I receive the letter like this.

I wonder why Deaf cannot be a trucker? I applied for a job to be a trucker and they called me and learned that I am deaf then they said they can't hire me because they have policy HC protect so they knew the ADA law. So this is why they labled HC protect and they can't hire disable people to be a truck driver. I told them I can drive and I had drove a 18 wheeler truck before. They still say can't.

I realize that we cant be a policeman, army, and any postion that required to be able to hear. We are stuck with jobs doing something with our hands.

Any of you know that we are able to be a trucker or cop or join an amry? I think they should allow us to do what we please to do. We deaf people can't be a hero by joining army? I find that hard to believe.

Ugh!! I am sure that there... Deaf people do drive 8 wheels? :dunno2:

Back