Damn thats....

^Angel^ said:
:::passing along a golden cross :::: just in case hon! ;)

I would be scare too, but then again, I will be screaming my lung out by saying " In the name of Jesus "..... that will give those demons a heartattack and wish they never met this Angel :lol:

I wish i could hire you to do that, when we lived in that rental house... :giggle:

I had more than several ghost expreince. my first time was when i was 8 was woken up in the middle of tghe night from this tapping on my legs..and have seen this million times,, a indian boy @ a house that we rent while the new house being build. at first I saw him i freaked out and ran down the stairs and missed a step and broke my leg. and every time we leave the house we would see him at the window or by the garage door when it being closed. I remeber sleeping in my moms room. i was only 15/16 years old that time. and one time i was in the kitchen, saw the cabientr door close it self :-o . then to the new house no problem, i remeber our pets going crazy, some room they wont go in, or the dogs show its teeth for no reason.

in townhouse apartment i was living in wisc before i moved to ohio. i do believe it was haunted cuz of how cats acted... they were very very jumpy in our room and trying to bat something near bed... i even have clips of them acting very jumpy. (if anybody wants to see it just pm me and i can send u the clip) one day i felt very very heavy thumps and i had no idea where it came from. I went to see if roommate felt it.. they did so i went to neighbor and see if they felt it also ( it was two houses together kind of a house ya know?... we are right next to each other with only a wall to separate us) they didnt feel it or hear it at all. so i went back and checked all plumbing to see if they are okay ... seem fine i went up and then i felt it again this time it was in a wall where i was leaning against while chatting with my roommate... it felt like someone was trapped in there and was trying to get out. I freaked out lol

another time i was sleeping that night and i woke up to see diamond (my baby cat) standing up with hairs straight out. i look at where she was looking at and i saw something moved so i went to check what it was. seem nothing going on there....but i remembered i left some stuff in drawers where diamond was staring at. now it was gone and i looked everywhere for stuff found them in strangest places like my money was in toilet, and my pager was on floor in living room but i never used it since it was not activitated so no reason to move it and other stuff i cant remember now. its strange. i suspect someone either died or something in that room where i used to sleep.

all of my roommates complained about seeing moving things on walls i mean it is understandable if u were watching tv and u saw something moved and thought someone was coming down from stairs or something once a while but every night? come on.. it was very very often... it kinda freak most of us out lol.

oh geez.. I lived in many haunted houses, even one of my work is haunted... I know I haven't posted anything in like over a week but I think last week or so when I got home, and my mom said that my brother heard something weird around the stairs when I walked in kitchen (floor creaks), and my mom said she saw a ghost wolf, and asked me if I seen anything? I said nope..

As for my work, I haven't seen or feel ghosts since like last year.

racheleggert said:
oh geez.. I lived in many haunted houses, even one of my work is haunted... I know I haven't posted anything in like over a week but I think last week or so when I got home, and my mom said that my brother heard something weird around the stairs when I walked in kitchen (floor creaks), and my mom said she saw a ghost wolf, and asked me if I seen anything? I said nope..

As for my work, I haven't seen or feel ghosts since like last year.

ooohhh ghost wolf? :devil:

Dang everyone. Some scary stories you faced. My room still shakes :squint:

Ps. it took me a while to find this thread dammit. :o

Wolfboy said:
ooohhh ghost wolf? :devil:

Dang everyone. Some scary stories you faced. My room still shakes :squint:

Ps. it took me a while to find this thread dammit. :o

Then ask ^Angel^,,, she will do the words from the bible and shout it on the top of her lungs. just kidding

those memories still do creep me out :Ohno:

Oakley_04 said:
Then ask ^Angel^,,, she will do the words from the bible and shout it on the top of her lungs. just kidding

those memories still do creep me out :Ohno:
hahahah! :rofl:

Ahh..
here my two cents..
Its old furance or water plumbing do make those noise.. hehe

check them out ! :D

Who are you gonna to call?

Ghostbusters!!

call that fat phillsbury (sp?) guy or was it marshmallow?

Back